$txt['mentions'] = 'Mentions'; $txt['scheduled_task_removeMentions'] = 'Remove seen mentions'; $txt['scheduled_task_desc_removeMentions'] = 'Automatically removes seen mentions older than the specified days'; Result 29.02.20

Result 29.02.20

This is a discussion for the topic Result 29.02.20 on the board Yorkshire 3.

Author Topic: Result 29.02.20  (Read 3674 times)

gateprop

• Paternal Voice of the Silent Majority
on: February 29, 2020, 04:02:13 PM
Castleford 29 - 27 Leeds Corinthians

Beachy

• Forum old hand
Reply #1 on: February 29, 2020, 04:11:59 PM
Ooooh that makes it interesting.

oneoftheoldfarts

• One of the boys
Reply #2 on: February 29, 2020, 05:09:27 PM
Why the points deduction for Cas?

Thethreedsofrugby

• Finding my feet
Reply #3 on: February 29, 2020, 11:18:37 PM
First time watching Yorkshire 3 rugby this season, i took a short trip down the m62 to watch the cas v leeds game. After arriving at the clubhouse, i was directed by staff to nearby pitches in methley, where the game was being played (hats off to cas for keeping the fixture on). Conditions were not ideal for either team, with a strong wind blowing across the pitch making champagne rugby near impossible. Some great hits from both sides made for a fiery encounter. Going into the second half cas seemed to have little interest, with leeds running away with the game. Much to my and many other spectators surprise, leeds decided it was their time to switch off and they did it in style. Cas pulled three trys back and battled hard in the last 5 mins to secure the two point victory. MOM for me has to be leeds 15, always a threat when on the ball. Ref had a great game and kept control of the players very well, using cards when he had to (cas 11). Great spirit from both sides and drinks in the clubhouse after. Only downside to today was the leeds prop at the end of the game. Embarrassing to see a grow man corner the refferee and his assessor (two seperate occasions) after the game, no place for that in rugby union and i hope the rfu punnish him accordingly. All in all, a great day out.

bind up

• Forum old hand
Reply #4 on: March 01, 2020, 12:38:46 AM
Perhaps you should pass the ball backwards.....just saying 😉

Postie

• One of the boys
Reply #5 on: March 01, 2020, 08:21:47 AM
Everyone's entitled to an opinion , I was very frustrated how he reffed the game , how many forward passes did he give, didn't let the game flow , he should never ref again,  end of

Perhaps you now feel the pain of Grottingley after they were robbed of a place in the next round of the National Cup after being blatantly robbed of a try at your place

Postie

• One of the boys
Reply #6 on: March 01, 2020, 12:01:29 PM
Has wilkoprop realised how much of a tit he's made himself look or have LC's instigated a social media ban 🤔

Beachy

• Forum old hand
Reply #7 on: March 01, 2020, 01:05:20 PM
Perhaps you now feel the pain of Grottingley after they were robbed of a place in the next round of the National Cup after being blatantly robbed of a try at your place

Don't mention that Postie, still not over it yet. 😂

Wilkoprop3

• Finding my feet
Reply #8 on: March 01, 2020, 07:48:39 PM
Comments were removed postie not by me either,  I stand by what I say aswell , 😁😁😁