$txt['mentions'] = 'Mentions'; $txt['scheduled_task_removeMentions'] = 'Remove seen mentions'; $txt['scheduled_task_desc_removeMentions'] = 'Automatically removes seen mentions older than the specified days'; relegation

Author Topic: relegation  (Read 2347 times)

Offline stubbs

• One of the boys
    • View Profile
relegation
« on: March 16, 2020, 09:52:53 AM »
Any attempt to determine who should go down in the 3rd relegation spot on current form will see Scarborough with only 19 points since 1st December go down, Morley next worst with 22. Pocklington 34 and Kendal 33 showing better form than 4th placed Driff 31. Other than that B and B may rue not finding a playable pitch for saturdays game against M and N.

Offline backrowbandit

• God
  • A little respect please...
  • Jealousy is the tribute mediocrity pays to genius
    • View Profile
Re: relegation
« Reply #1 on: March 16, 2020, 09:54:54 AM »
Surely who is in 3rd bottom place is the best indicator of who should go down - if indeed anyone does. Also all previous disrupted seasons "calculations" have been based on the first half of season...

Loving all rugby but especially at grassroots level.

Offline backrowbandit

• God
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 16, 2020, 10:12:56 AM »
And in all honestly we all have other things to worry about at the moment other than who gets promoted or relegated....

Offline Memory_Man

• Forum old hand
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 16, 2020, 10:13:32 AM »
Surely who is in 3rd bottom place is the best indicator of who should go down - if indeed anyone does. Also all previous disrupted seasons "calculations" have been based on the first half of season...

Someone’s rattled, you lot must be praying for a “disrupted season” to save you and your glorious faculties. Be a shame to lose you 👀

Offline Memory_Man

• Forum old hand
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: March 16, 2020, 10:14:17 AM »
And in all honestly we all have other things to worry about at the moment other than who gets promoted or relegated....

True....I’m down to 5 toilet rolls 🤯

Offline BenFairclough

• Finding my feet
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: March 16, 2020, 10:53:50 AM »
Looking at Scarbs remaining fixtures can understand why BRB is panicking.

I wouldn't bet on Scarbs winning any of their remaining fixtures bar a potential chance with Malton at home

Pock
Malton
Bradford
Cleck

Offline backrowbandit

• God
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: March 16, 2020, 11:46:06 AM »
Don't worry about it we'll be fine. you have to factor in the clubs towards the bottom playing each other you can't assume that everybody wins every game.

Offline BenFairclough

• Finding my feet
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: March 16, 2020, 12:00:17 PM »
Im not saying you will go down was just looking at the fixtures.

I feel sorry for the fans though, very poor value for money this season having to pay £7 entry fee for a relegation fighting side

Offline stubbs

• One of the boys
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: March 16, 2020, 12:00:42 PM »
brb

I didn't realise you were in that age group that has to worry unlike myself.  (as you well know lifes too short to worry anyway)

Offline Dark Arts Advocate

• The lord of the Manor...
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: March 16, 2020, 01:26:28 PM »
Im not saying you will go down was just looking at the fixtures.

I feel sorry for the fans though, very poor value for money this season having to pay £7 entry fee for a relegation fighting side
I dont the vast majority of Scarbs support (who have been self isolating all season) have got what has been coming, I do suspect that a significant number of them are not rugby people anyway, so I believe they wont give a toss. They will turn up, get pXssed and slag off opponents and away supporters immaterial of which league Scarbs are in. (Home only of course). 
I do know there are some very passionate rugby people involved at Scarborough, but they are the silent minority.

I agree with BRB we all do have bigger fish to fry, however had Scarbs been in Yorks position, I suspect BRB would be as active as ever on this forum.
Have no fear of perfection, you’ll never reach it.”

Offline BenFairclough

• Finding my feet
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: March 16, 2020, 02:39:31 PM »
I was just trying to be nice but i agree.

See a lot of chat of the great home support at Scarbs but when they came to Moortown there was just a few fossils in hats quiet as mice.

There was also a problem with BRB not paying the correct amount at ours, should have just done what Porkies did on Saturday and army crawled under the bushes for free entry.

Offline The Show Pony

• Forum old hand
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: March 16, 2020, 05:11:35 PM »
I was just trying to be nice but i agree.

See a lot of chat of the great home support at Scarbs but when they came to Moortown there was just a few fossils in hats quiet as mice.

There was also a problem with BRB not paying the correct amount at ours, should have just done what Porkies did on Saturday and army crawled under the bushes for free entry.

No wonder he's got millions! Tight git!

Offline old7

• Finding my feet
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: March 16, 2020, 06:46:33 PM »
40+ from Scarborough at Moortown match

Offline Dark Arts Advocate

• View Profile
« Reply #13 on: March 16, 2020, 07:40:57 PM »
40+ from Scarborough at Moortown match
Was the home game old7?  the silent minority I was referring too!

On Saturday at Moortown the York supporters out numbered the home support. We were asked to park at Old Leo’s because some twxt had parked what looked like a drug dealers blue bmw in an area that could have easily accommodated 6 well parked cars!
Have no fear of perfection, you’ll never reach it.”

Offline porkies

• View Profile
« Reply #14 on: March 16, 2020, 07:43:51 PM »
Now now young Fairclough, I paid on the door and indeed my chauffeurs entry fee. I also consumed 2 pints , the revenue from which will contribute to your substantial wages .