$txt['mentions'] = 'Mentions'; $txt['scheduled_task_removeMentions'] = 'Remove seen mentions'; $txt['scheduled_task_desc_removeMentions'] = 'Automatically removes seen mentions older than the specified days'; Final League Table Confirmed

Final League Table Confirmed

This is a discussion for the topic Final League Table Confirmed on the board Yorkshire 3.

Author Topic: Final League Table Confirmed  (Read 6869 times)

gateprop

• Paternal Voice of the Silent Majority
on: April 03, 2020, 05:23:38 PM
Final Table Confirmed
Leeds Corinthians and Baildon promoted
Rotherham and Aireborough relegated

1st - Leeds Corinthians 101.4
2nd - Baildon 100.68
3rd - Knottingley 100.1
4th - Harrogate Pythons 83.25
5th - Old Otliensians 82.55
6th - Wibsey 78.33
7th - Ossett 62.83
8th - Castleford 62.36
9th - Halifax Vandals 60.67
10th - Sheffield Medicals 53.89
11th - Hemsworth 39.00
12th - Skipton 32.85
13th - Rotherham Phoenix 31.91
14th - Aireborough 14.44

https://www.englandrugby.com/dxdam/9d/9d775245-1a91-49b1-b3b6-bedc37ed2401/North%20Level%208%20%26%20below.pdf
« Last Edit: April 03, 2020, 05:27:31 PM by gateprop »

hoodie

• A little respect please...
  • 4TOTTY
Reply #1 on: April 03, 2020, 05:33:47 PM
FFS
Confront the fear, feel the courage, join the battle.

Beachy

• Forum old hand
Reply #2 on: April 03, 2020, 05:45:42 PM
There were bound to be winners and losers out of this situation and unfortunately it was us by a fleas knacker hair! No easy way of deciding how it all ended up specifically in our league at the top and dare I say it's probably the closest deciding margin in the country. Congratulations to both Leeds and Baildon on their promotions and good luck in Yorkshire 2 and I'm sure all of our lads will miss our good battles we've had over the past few years. Commiserations to Aire and Phoenix but probably for the best to regroup and bring players through at that level. We go again next year in this very competitive league! For now stay safe everyone and hopefully see you all soon. Up the worms!

[attachment deleted by admin]

Too old too slow

• One of the boys
Reply #3 on: April 03, 2020, 05:56:40 PM
Congratulations Leeds fair to say they were the best side in the league this season,
Grottingley will be in happy, they were better that Baildon for me
Baildon will need to splash the cash on a decent pack as it will get found out in the next level
Skipton dodged the bullet lucky for them .....I'm sure Aireborough and Rotherham will get stronger and make a come back

gateprop

• Paternal Voice of the Silent Majority
Reply #4 on: April 03, 2020, 05:59:56 PM
There were bound to be winners and losers out of this situation and unfortunately it was us by a fleas knacker hair! No easy way of deciding how it all ended up specifically in our league at the top and dare I say it's probably the closest deciding margin in the country. Congratulations to both Leeds and Baildon on their promotions and good luck in Yorkshire 2 and I'm sure all of our lads will miss our good battles we've had over the past few years. Commiserations to Aire and Phoenix but probably for the best to regroup and bring players through at that level. We go again next year in this very competitive league! For now stay safe everyone and hopefully see you all soon. Up the worms!

Try Yorkshire 4, York RI missed out on promotion by 0.23 points! It’s unlucky for Knottingley as they know if they’d won all their remaining games they’d have gone up but then Baildon would have said the same. Still think it would have gone down to that Baildon v Knottingley match to be a promotion decider.

He's not the messiah, he's a very naughty boy.

• Forum old hand
Reply #5 on: April 03, 2020, 06:09:02 PM
Congratulations Leeds and Baildon.
Goodbye and good luck to Rotherham and Aire.

If Rotherham keep their lads I’m sure they’ll bounce straight back up.

Can’t wait to welcome WPL to wibsey next year. 😁

Beachy

• Forum old hand
Reply #6 on: April 03, 2020, 06:10:16 PM
Wow that's gutting! Crazy times but it is what it is I suppose and we'll all hopefully be back playing soon. Who knows we may get another crack at the National cup to soften the blow with Corinthians moving up a level and depending on how they manage that competition when it all restarts! Who knows.

Weirdowetwipe

• Finding my feet
Reply #7 on: April 03, 2020, 07:08:33 PM
Well it's been a pleasure!

As a Corinthians follower I will be off to write some poetry on the Yorkshire division 2 forum!

Let's hope I get some bites from them!

I think it's tough on Knottingley as think on their day they were quite easily the second best team in this league, but the ball crushers some how managed to grind teams down on their own patch!!!

Rotherham chance to regroup or actually take me up on my option to found a new water polo team next season?

avinastella

Reply #8 on: April 03, 2020, 07:28:24 PM
Indeed you did miss out by the tightest margin.
But poor Old Percy Park up in N1E
Finished 2 places up relegation spot, with Calculations ended up with identical % as Durham city.
Both on 63.82%

And Percy go down.

Proper gutting that.
"Bother!" said Pooh, as he found his smack had talc in it.

Beachy

• Forum old hand
Reply #9 on: April 03, 2020, 07:51:36 PM
Jesus that is crazy! What was the deciding factor on Percy Park going down instead of Durham City then? I'm still intrigued as to how it has all been calculated.

avinastella

Reply #10 on: April 03, 2020, 08:07:18 PM
Jesus that is crazy! What was the deciding factor on Percy Park going down instead of Durham City then? I'm still intrigued as to how it has all been calculated.
Calculus and the theory of relativity in relation to Quantum physics   ???

Beachy

• Forum old hand
Reply #11 on: April 03, 2020, 08:31:34 PM

It all makes so much sense now. Who would have thought a lad from Knottingley would understand Quantum Physics!

avinastella

Reply #12 on: April 03, 2020, 08:51:44 PM

It all makes so much sense now. Who would have thought a lad from Knottingley would understand Quantum Physics!
👍👍🤣🤣

Stevo

• One of the boys
Reply #13 on: April 03, 2020, 08:52:44 PM
Beachy,
Durham drew a game during the season and its that results that has kept them in North East 1

avinastella

Reply #14 on: April 03, 2020, 10:59:13 PM
Received this tonight.
Explains it better than the info they put out on Wednesday.

[attachment deleted by admin]