$txt['mentions'] = 'Mentions'; $txt['scheduled_task_removeMentions'] = 'Remove seen mentions'; $txt['scheduled_task_desc_removeMentions'] = 'Automatically removes seen mentions older than the specified days'; NEW signings for 2020/21 Season.

Author Topic: NEW signings for 2020/21 Season.  (Read 2393 times)

Offline NEYorkshireman

• Finding my feet
    • View Profile
NEW signings for 2020/21 Season.
« on: May 28, 2020, 10:53:34 AM »
Although a confirmed start date for the 2020/21 season has yet to be confirmed, have any clubs begun making notable signings in preparation for a Y1 title chase?

Heath appear to be not holding back in prep for North East 1   ::)

Offline RuckOff1984

• Finding my feet
  • Northern Mud Loving Monkey
    • View Profile
Re: NEW signings for 2020/21 Season.
« Reply #1 on: June 10, 2020, 01:44:53 PM »
Huddersfield YM have re signed a handy 9,10 & 13. And various others according to their facebook. In regards heath i dont think they will last 2 mins in NE1, a very good league with plenty money floating about... 
Northern Mud Loving Monkey since 84'

Offline Woody

• One of the boys
    • View Profile
Re: NEW signings for 2020/21 Season.
« Reply #2 on: June 10, 2020, 07:15:30 PM »
Huddersfield YM have re signed a handy 9,10 & 13. And various others according to their facebook. In regards heath i dont think they will last 2 mins in NE1, a very good league with plenty money floating about...

Yes I agree, Heath have not shown any consistency over the last few years and clearly have not invested enough in their development. The only reason why players from all around Yorkshire are signing for the club for this coming season is because of their amazing after match meals. Nothing to do with the fantastic rugby they have played. Well best of luck to YM, I remember them playing Heath in a pre season game last year, I think Heath won by 40 points I can’t remember. But I hope they will perform better than that this year, they will need to if they want to stay in Yorkshire 1.