$txt['mentions'] = 'Mentions'; $txt['scheduled_task_removeMentions'] = 'Remove seen mentions'; $txt['scheduled_task_desc_removeMentions'] = 'Automatically removes seen mentions older than the specified days'; Head coach wanted @ thornensians

Author Topic: Head coach wanted @ thornensians  (Read 1256 times)

Offline T123

• Finding my feet
    • View Profile
Head coach wanted @ thornensians
« on: June 13, 2020, 09:57:17 PM »
THORNENSIANS RUFC.

CHURCH BALK

THORNE

HEAD COACH REQUIRED

Thornensians RUFC are looking for a head coach with the ambition of moving the club forward.

Our 1st team play in Yorkshire 2

The 2nd team play in the Merit league.

We have an excellent age grade and girls set up.

We have excellent facilities including floodlit pitches.

We are looking for someone with good coaching and/or playing experience who would be able to set their own stamp on the rugby club.

You will have the full support of the club.

If you feel you have the qualities and desire for this role please contact Andy Ellis (Director of Rugby), at loubylou7220@hotmail.co.uk

giving a brief outline of your experience.

The closing date for applications is Friday 26th June 2020

ftp://

Offline Weirdowetwipe

• Finding my feet
    • View Profile
Re: Head coach wanted @ thornensians
« Reply #1 on: July 16, 2020, 11:20:27 PM »
Did you guys get a manager?

I'm out of work looking for some easy money, I could baffle you all with my tactics, motivate you all, tell you how great it is to live in Doncaster, Doncaster dome with its ice rink and outdoor whirlpool, it has a Toby carvery as well as being the capital of STD's. I could get you fired up for every game, by showing you all a picture of James Coppinger to show you who you you could be.

I'd accept 100 quid a game as this is what I got paid at my last job at Brammall lane serving pukka pies! The wage was only 20 quid but seen as they only had wooden tills I recorded 7 burgers, 5 hot dogs and 12 bovrils as waste to ensure I earned enough money to cover the rent in Eckington.

I'm experienced in life, and could energise a Donny team with some spiritual power. The offers there and I can pass you a business card if your interested?

Offline T123

• Finding my feet
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 17, 2020, 07:09:19 PM »
Weirdo Wet wipe
thought you would of been nailed in for the Corinthians job a man of your skills
£100 a game just to see those hi-tec pro boots and not least the lovely Lucianas, I am sure she would get the Thorne boys wound up 👍

Hope lockdown has been kind to you and hope to see you at Thorne for a beer

Offline Wilyjim

• One of the boys
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 28, 2020, 11:15:51 AM »

We are looking for someone with good coaching and/or playing experience who would be able to set their own stamp on the rugby club.
I'd certainly be able to stamp my authority on this club, it's just a question of whether Thorn could handle me

You will have the full support of the club.
In what? Financial irregularities in my corporate banking career? Or legal assistance in flying over a few pacific islanders?

If you feel you have the qualities and desire for this role please contact Andy Ellis (Director of Rugby), at loubylou7220@hotmail.co.uk giving a brief outline of your experience.
It's probably best Thorn contact me. I'd like to hear about your ambitions, the management structure and financial situation of the club. Once I have this information I will consider accepting your offer.

The closing date for applications is Friday 26th June 2020
I have extended your deadline till the 16th August. No later as I will be starting an intense, socially distanced pre-season after this.

ftp://