$txt['mentions'] = 'Mentions'; $txt['scheduled_task_removeMentions'] = 'Remove seen mentions'; $txt['scheduled_task_desc_removeMentions'] = 'Automatically removes seen mentions older than the specified days'; Bramley returns to 3

Bramley returns to 3

This is a discussion for the topic Bramley returns to 3 on the board Yorkshire 3.

Author Topic: Bramley returns to 3  (Read 4017 times)

Caravanboys

• One of the boys
on: June 18, 2020, 05:12:53 PM
Hi
It’s been a few years and I bet you’ve missed us 😂
But we are a different club now but some things remain,curled up sandwiches and soup .

I hope everyone takes us at face value as we’ve have a great set of young lads who want to play rugby so it’s onwards and upwards for the Phoenix
Eventually possibly around Oct / Nov me thinks .

gateprop

• Paternal Voice of the Silent Majority
Reply #1 on: June 18, 2020, 06:02:13 PM
Looked like a much changed club on and off the pitch when I watched the cup game in January. Certainly look to have a decent team so I look forward to playing against you. Hopefully as close to September as possible!

Weirdowetwipe

• Finding my feet
Reply #2 on: July 10, 2020, 09:43:40 PM
Barnsley and Rugby? Worse than Barnsley and football? Didn't realise tha knows how to play game? Thought tha all played tiddly winks and smoked pipes in tha smoking chimney bungalows?

I'll have to pop down and watch a few games, bet tha sells pints at £1.50 pop which will be a bonus for me and my Latino lady Luciana to enjoy with a bag a peanuts.

You might be my new team to follow in league 3 if tha shows me how to play rugby, bet you boys love a good testicle pull in scrums dunt thee? Look forward to some VIP hospitality seats and chance to win 6 pork sausages in raffle.

Is that nightclub still going called regents park? We can get down and dance the la vida loca and pick up a wombwell blonde bombshell and get Jiggy under moonlight wi a greasy chip butty and garlic mayo?

See thee soon.

Postie

• One of the boys
Reply #3 on: July 11, 2020, 05:40:59 AM
Barnsley and Rugby? Worse than Barnsley and football? Didn't realise tha knows how to play game? Thought tha all played tiddly winks and smoked pipes in tha smoking chimney bungalows?

I'll have to pop down and watch a few games, bet tha sells pints at £1.50 pop which will be a bonus for me and my Latino lady Luciana to enjoy with a bag a peanuts.

You might be my new team to follow in league 3 if tha shows me how to play rugby, bet you boys love a good testicle pull in scrums dunt thee? Look forward to some VIP hospitality seats and chance to win 6 pork sausages in raffle.

Is that nightclub still going called regents park? We can get down and dance the la vida loca and pick up a wombwell blonde bombshell and get Jiggy under moonlight wi a greasy chip butty and garlic mayo?

See thee soon.

WWW clearly geography isn't your strong point or you had too much pop last night ......

It's Bramley, you know the one in Leeds, not Barnsley 🙈

Weirdowetwipe

• Finding my feet
Reply #4 on: July 11, 2020, 11:18:42 PM
Lol Bramley! hooker me I need glasses, probably explains why no other backs coach thinks Luciana is good looking?

Forgive me, I really didn't think a pile of referee like Bramley would be anywhere near division 3. Last time I saw them play they were like an Aldi version of dairylea dunkers with a 6ft plus sweeping brush thinking he was Billy 10 men playing on the wing!

Looked more like armleys prison reject, bulleyed, abused, gay boy 15 than a rugby outfit. Should be a cracking match up versus knottingley!!!

I do apologise to Barnsley for bringing them down to Bramley's level.

Beachy

• Forum old hand
Reply #5 on: July 12, 2020, 04:24:19 PM
Oh Wetwipe how I've missed you. Looks like your intelligence hasn't improved over lockdown. 😂 Be good to welcome you down to Marsh Lane when it all gets going again and the Knottla boys can have their way with you in the showers.

Weirdowetwipe

• Finding my feet
Reply #6 on: July 13, 2020, 09:08:21 PM
Probably best if it's that way round, because if I have my way with them I'll turn their chocolate star fish into giant squids!!!! I'll be able to give them 10 inch social distancing and a wide girth!!!

Lol hopefully may see ya for a few jars if the season kicks off!!!

hobbo

• Legend
Reply #7 on: August 26, 2021, 12:07:02 PM

See thee soon.

Getting back to grips with the forum and stumbled across this - which made me laugh on so many levels.

Regents Park (previously Wispers) became Heaven and Hell in the early 2000's and closed mid 2000's!

Your use of thee, thar, tha and thi is astounding, if not in some cases misplaced!

The cherry is the fact that it should have been Bramley! hahahaha!

But tha nus' well dun fo' gee'in it a gu' cocker! Si thi sooin!