$txt['mentions'] = 'Mentions'; $txt['scheduled_task_removeMentions'] = 'Remove seen mentions'; $txt['scheduled_task_desc_removeMentions'] = 'Automatically removes seen mentions older than the specified days'; North rib

Author Topic: North rib  (Read 1506 times)

Offline earpy

• Finding my feet
    • View Profile
North rib
« on: July 25, 2020, 08:29:32 PM »
How bad are North rib these days

Full of morons
« Last Edit: July 25, 2020, 08:31:17 PM by earpy »

Offline Ribbflagman

• A little respect please...
    • View Profile
Re: North rib
« Reply #1 on: July 26, 2020, 02:09:50 PM »
Hello Earpy,
                      Long time no communication. I presumed you had totally left this planet for a place of free speech. Apparently not so I am delighted to hear you are still in circulation.
Pleaae tell me what prompted such an incordial post. As to my knowledge nobody from Ribb has been offensive to you or your cohorts. I presume you know what they are???
Flaggy.

Offline Ribb Exile in Lancs

• The lord of the Manor...
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 28, 2020, 09:38:28 PM »
Earpy,
Have not come across you before, but judging from Flaggy's post there is history between you & North Ribb, in what context I am unaware. But a cretin describing members of another club as morons is unacceptable. Last season the  banter was amusing & good, let's keep it that way.
Members,
Unfortunately my health has not been good lately, causing several stays in hospital which makes it unlikely I will be able to run the Pundits League this coming season.
Keep safe & well and enjoy a good season.
All the best,
Exile

Offline Locked Out

• Forum old hand
  • One of the boys
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 30, 2020, 12:38:41 PM »
Agree with you sentiment entirely Exile.

Sorry to hear of your ill health and exit from pundits league. Great loss, but hope you improve soon.

Offline Ribbflagman

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: July 30, 2020, 08:44:47 PM »
Earpy,
          I do not want to highlight your lack of eloquence or South Yorkshire education, or total lack of it, but it appears your years of absconding from your local educational unit has affected your memory. You should know by now that RIBB has two Bs.
I must say you boys never cease to amaze me with your unprovoked cheap shots. Bit like playing Wath.!!!!

Offline Fredsbar

• Legend
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: July 30, 2020, 10:00:09 PM »
I find the comments by Earpy about North Ribb very sad. No details and what does ‘Full of Morons mean?’
The club is situated in the most pleasant areas of North Yorkshire. Members well respected by all at Yorkshire RUFC and North DOC l.
Put up or shut up - whoever you are.

Offline Too old too slow

• One of the boys
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: July 31, 2020, 06:08:38 AM »
Earpy you seems to struck a nerve here ...rightly or wrongly, pass me the popcorn this thread could get interesting.......

Offline Ribbflagman

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: August 01, 2020, 10:57:39 AM »
Earpy plays in the back row for wath. He was one of the two culprits sent off for punching in the same game recently.
Usually  an approachable fellow  but lock down has obviously pushed him over the edge mentally. Maybe as a collective we can set up a crowdfunding page to financially help fund some psychological support that he apparently needs.
Being not tech savvy, I would appreciate if any one else can instigate this as I will commit funds to help this socially dysfunctional person through his "hour of need".
Hopefully following support from our rugby community he will repent his sins and see the way forward.!!!

Offline Pristine Shorts

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: August 01, 2020, 11:03:28 AM »
Earpy plays in the back row for wath. He was one of the two culprits sent off for punching in the same game recently.
Usually  an approachable fellow  but lock down has obviously pushed him over the edge mentally. Maybe as a collective we can set up a crowdfunding page to financially help fund some psychological support that he apparently needs.
Being not tech savvy, I would appreciate if any one else can instigate this as I will commit funds to help this socially dysfunctional person through his "hour of need".
Hopefully following support from our rugby community he will repent his sins and see the way forward.!!!

STILL plays ?

Offline Ribbflagman

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: August 01, 2020, 12:16:20 PM »
Hello Mr Shorts,
                            Hope you are coping well in these strange times. Yes Earpy played against us at Wath last season.  Decent player but obviously struggling with current situation mentally.
Hopefully you will also contribute something to the proposed fund.
Would love a catch up somewhere soon.
Arigato.

Offline Pristine Shorts

• View Profile
« Reply #10 on: August 01, 2020, 07:18:46 PM »
Coping admirably down the dale, thanks, despite Bradford Council’s idiocy. Would be happy to drive up to Settle for a pint if you’re available for selection !