$txt['mentions'] = 'Mentions'; $txt['scheduled_task_removeMentions'] = 'Remove seen mentions'; $txt['scheduled_task_desc_removeMentions'] = 'Automatically removes seen mentions older than the specified days'; New Central Merit League announced for 2021-22

New Central Merit League announced for 2021-22

This is a discussion for the topic New Central Merit League announced for 2021-22 on the board Merit Leagues.

Author Topic: New Central Merit League announced for 2021-22  (Read 3009 times)

Rugby01

• One of the boys
on: June 16, 2021, 10:03:09 AM
New merit league announced - Central Premier Merit Table to replace Central East and Central West Leagues

Central East and West Leagues have been combined with Keighley 3 dropping out and Huddersield YMCA 2 dropping down from Championship A. Fixture Secretaries are being asked to arrange fixtures for a maximum of 22 games.

Apparently this is due to requested club changes which reduced number of teams in certain leagues

League is composed of
Baildon 2
Castleford 2
Huddersfield YMCA 2
Ilkley 3
Leodiensian 3
Morley 3
North Ribblesdale 2
Old Crossleyans 2
Ossett 2
Roundhegians 2
Selby 3
Skipton 2
West Leeds 2
West Park Leeds 2
Yarnbury 3
York 3

real-ale

• One of the boys
  • rugby and beer and pork pies
Reply #1 on: July 22, 2021, 01:55:24 PM
Is there a link to these Merit Leagues?
I can't find on RFU site looking for Old Brodleians 2nd & 3rd Xv's fixtures to put on website.

Fredsbar

• Paternal Voice of the Silent Majority
Reply #2 on: July 22, 2021, 06:18:33 PM
We, Yorkshire RFU are waiting for clubs to complete the Fixture Template. This should be sent to yrfufixtures@btinternet.com by July 31st at the latest. When all fixtures are received the spreadsheet for Pitchero and GMS will be created. Of the 112 teams in the Merit LeGues/Tables only 29 have been received.

real-ale

• One of the boys
Reply #3 on: July 22, 2021, 06:29:16 PM
Right I did hear that some clubs were struggling to get lower teams!

JK

real-ale

• One of the boys
Reply #4 on: September 07, 2021, 06:09:46 PM
Have we got a full list of names and teams in Yorkshire Merit Leagues. I administer, with others, this one on Pitchero The Central Merit League which our 3rd team The Beavers are in. Bit of confusion as The Beavers are playing against Castleford on Saturday but it's their second team coming over. Our Second XV play in Yorkshire Merit League - Championship West with B&B, Heath, Morley etc

Ah I've managed to find a full list of merit tables at: http://yorkshirerfu.pitchero.com/competitions-312/yorkshire-merit-tables-central-premier-merit-table-3853713/

« Last Edit: September 08, 2021, 08:09:15 AM by real-ale »

Fredsbar

• Paternal Voice of the Silent Majority
Reply #5 on: September 08, 2021, 04:58:35 PM
The confusion has been caused by Old Brods. We did not receive your fixture template regarding 2nd and 3rd. Check GMS.

real-ale

• One of the boys
Reply #6 on: September 09, 2021, 11:42:39 AM
Sorry to hear that, hopefully all now received. I'm not involved other than putting the match reports etc on our website. I did look at GMS but can't see anything on there as I am not a Committee Member at Brods any longer. Now I've found the Merit Leagues on Pitchero Yorkshire RFU I will refer to them. Just one question are the league's on  Pitchero linked automatically  to GMS or added by admin using spreadsheets? I'm thinking it's probably the latter. Our 3rd Team are now travelling to Selby on Saturday for a friendly. Looking forward to getting down to Brods to watch a game it's been an eternity!