$txt['mentions'] = 'Mentions'; $txt['scheduled_task_removeMentions'] = 'Remove seen mentions'; $txt['scheduled_task_desc_removeMentions'] = 'Automatically removes seen mentions older than the specified days'; Predictions 11.09.21

Predictions 11.09.21

This is a discussion for the topic Predictions 11.09.21 on the board Yorkshire 3.

Author Topic: Predictions 11.09.21  (Read 4294 times)

WingMan

• Finding my feet
Reply #15 on: September 11, 2021, 10:25:55 AM
Just heard on the grapevine that Wibsey have forfeit the game today as they can't raise a team.....

Caravanboys

• One of the boys
Reply #16 on: September 11, 2021, 11:21:14 AM
Well didn’t think it would be 2 weeks on the bounce ( this week and next week ) but ill claim the prediction . A shock really if I am honest

Pomfresian

• Legend
  • duplex crucis
Reply #17 on: September 12, 2021, 08:53:10 AM
Morning Alf empty.
I think the irony of an S in lieu of a T would be lost on you, so i wont bother me old.
Its a nice prefabricated shed though you must admit and now it has seating as well as standing for your comfort and enjoyment. Being a community club where else would you be located? In the middle of nowhere down a lane, at the end of some posh houses filled by penny millionaires! Jealousy comes in many guises Alf nut, i guess the proposed improvements and building works at the club to accommodate our success within, will encroach slightly on the Cutsyke post code but it will spoil the veiw of the industrial estate which is something we will have to bare.😂

Alf Hart

• Legend
Reply #18 on: September 12, 2021, 07:37:42 PM
Chomp chomp gobble gobble pommy
( jealousy most definitely is not one of my many failings as I own a lakeside house in Lucerne . I can’t possibly be posh either as I was born in a Hemsworth in a house that was actually condemned ) it’s you that called your home West Yorkshire’s finest so I’m just taking the pus . I understand Irony well it’s still Pomfretian .  Keep up lad !