$txt['mentions'] = 'Mentions'; $txt['scheduled_task_removeMentions'] = 'Remove seen mentions'; $txt['scheduled_task_desc_removeMentions'] = 'Automatically removes seen mentions older than the specified days'; Results 11/09

Author Topic: Results 11/09  (Read 2959 times)

Offline hobbo

• Forum old hand
    • View Profile
Re: Results 11/09
« Reply #15 on: September 12, 2021, 03:26:44 PM »
I didn’t say you lied I asked who and when?

See you at your place pal. Take the roller skates off your front row though.

Offline Mud pig

• One of the boys
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: September 12, 2021, 04:12:11 PM »
Unfortunately I don’t know the names your players were registered with! The knotts front row didn’t seem to be the regular from previous seasons but they’ll not be your worry anyway! You couldn’t handle the Knotts back line they should have been out of sight by half time….

Offline hobbo

• Forum old hand
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: September 12, 2021, 09:09:55 PM »
But scored 3 points chief! 😂😂😂

Offline rugbyref

• One of the boys
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: September 13, 2021, 07:49:28 AM »
Good showing from the Vandals yesterday.

Dominated the first 40 mins. Second half a bit closer, but a last gasp try for West Park maybe made it look closer than it was. Great set of lads over there, look forward to the return fixture.

We had about 35 players unavailable last week and just about managed to get two sides out. This week we had some more available. Think the first 3/4 weeks until cricket, weddings, birthdays etc are all caught up on means teams are what they can get together. Let's see how the ground lies in Oct to see how teams are really shaping up.

Dont think I could have put it much better to be fair, you guys took full control in the first half as you said, especially in the scrum and maul. Could probably have been a few more points scored but we defended well in patches. Closer 2nd half like you say once we got to grips with things but without that last try the shore line could have looked a lot worse for us.

Well done on your victory and we go again this week and look forward to the return fixture at your shed (This is how your place was described to me by your coach so dont be offended)

Offline Weirdowetwipe

• Finding my feet
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: September 13, 2021, 01:25:18 PM »
I miss weirdowetwipe
I'm here! Just flying 1 division higher these days! I miss Knottingley as don't get any banter back from league 2 teams! Hoping you get yourselves promoted so we can reunite with the banter!

Any how I see you lost and surprise surprise you had key players missing again!!!!! You know where I am if you need a glass body, slow winger!!!! Let's hope you don't get that desperate!!!!

Offline Locked Out

• Forum old hand
  • One of the boys
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: September 14, 2021, 11:28:49 PM »
WWW you don't get any banter back from Y2 teams a) because there aren't many banterers (if ever that was a word) on Y2 and b) it's difficult to understand what the fish you are talking about sometimes. A demystifying chat at some point would be helpful if you ever venture near a Ripon game.

Hobbo - I have the utmost respect for Barno's playing and coaching teams and whilst not having played recently, have established good rapport with other playing related officials. There is however, a lively contingent in the crowd on a regular basis at Barnsley, who like to tell the ref what he's missed (in their view) and run a commentary on the game, sometimes un-charitably. Like this here, probably harmless banter hopefully. Wishing the Knottla player a speedy recovery and both your return to Y2.

Offline avinastella

• A little respect please...
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: September 17, 2021, 11:20:45 AM »
Are there any sanctions on the teams failing to get a team together, other than the walkover points to their opposition.
Yes, announced this week. 5 point deduction for the offending team.
http://yorkshirerugby.net/index.php?topic=11394.msg159644#msg159644
"Bother!" said Pooh, as he found his smack had talc in it.

Offline Mud pig

• One of the boys
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: September 17, 2021, 07:47:26 PM »
Not sure which game should be graced with my presence this week! Do I go watch Knotts vs posh park Leeds or make the pilgrimage to ca$ vs the knuckle dragging puddings of Hemsworth? Do I go and watch the money in a local derby or see how the worms do against the relegated struggling team? One thing I do know, I can’t wait to read the codswallop from ca$ when they get beat tomorrow

Offline Pomfresian

• Legend
  • Nil Satis Nisi Optimum
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: September 18, 2021, 11:03:02 AM »
Wow Slurge pig, Put a brick on the other shoulder to balance that chip fella.

Stop at Knottla kid that is where your opinion counts.

I wondered how long it would take you to administer wins Vs Ca$ !  ::)

And for the record if the better team on the day wins, so be it, we will go again