$txt['mentions'] = 'Mentions'; $txt['scheduled_task_removeMentions'] = 'Remove seen mentions'; $txt['scheduled_task_desc_removeMentions'] = 'Automatically removes seen mentions older than the specified days'; Results 18/09/21

Results 18/09/21

This is a discussion for the topic Results 18/09/21 on the board Yorkshire 3.

Author Topic: Results 18/09/21  (Read 4658 times)

42yearoldBaldy

• Finding my feet
on: September 18, 2021, 04:35:32 PM
Worms 26-5 WPL 👊🏼
« Last Edit: September 18, 2021, 04:52:31 PM by 41yearoldBaldy »

Dropped It

• Forum old hand
  • Can't catch, won't kick.
Reply #1 on: September 18, 2021, 06:05:45 PM
Vandals 59 - 7 Medics

BEZ

• Forum old hand
Reply #2 on: September 18, 2021, 07:55:56 PM
What a scrappy game. Very physical.
 I am sure WPL will agree with us. Both teams up for it and just wanted to play rugby.

3 reds
6 yellows.
568 scrums 

And I am still unsure as to why? Not a punch  thrown, no malicious high tackles, from either team.
 No competition at all at the breakdown for fear of been penalised & sin binned. From both teams. Completely taking any competition out of the ruck area.

WPL Good set of lads as always.
Except the southerner with long blonde flowing hair. What an absolute wet wipe that lad was, even his own team mates were embarrassed of his on field and off field attitude after the game.

Nice to have  a beer with some of you.  Not sure what’s happened at the club but I’m sure you will sort things out and bounce back.

Up the worms

Beachy

• Forum old hand
Reply #3 on: September 18, 2021, 07:57:00 PM
Decent enough game against WPL, quite stop start first half with alot of errors from both sides stopping any momentum. We managed to settle in to some kind of groove second half and run in some good tries to get the win and the bonus point. Disappointed to have been given my marching orders for possibly the softest red I've ever seen 😂 West Park's long haired centre wants to have a long hard look at himself in the mirror and decide if he should be on a rugby field or a football one or even better teaming up with Tom Daley. Tripping someone on their way to celebrate a try isn't in the spirit of the game and diving to the floor holding your face once I've grabbed your shirt to ask you why you did it is even worse, saving grace is he received a red too, hopefully he learns that sort of stuff isn't needed on a rugby field, especially the play acting. Other than that doylem WPL a good set of lads and good luck to em for rest of the season.

Speedy Python

• One of the boys
Reply #4 on: September 18, 2021, 09:50:24 PM
Pythons 18 Barmsley 45. No compaints from the Pythons Barnsley's no8 and No15 were simpley unplayable. Think this season will be a battle for 2nd place. well played Barnsley.

Alf Hart

• Legend
Reply #5 on: September 19, 2021, 08:35:02 PM
Bugger and blast

I was trying to get the boat to Harkers  marina to watch maggots beat up WPL ..  only got to fairyhill on Friday night and had to stop for repairs … had a walk down  to watch whitwood v hemsworth … enjoyed a toothsome ale or two and watching some fat blokes imitating rugby players for an hour .. plus pomfretian carting his working class chip about his jolly occasion .

What do I then find on returning to my cabin ….only that Beachers .. the one sensible level headed amenable gentle honest soul at maggot  manor has  got himself sent off for fondling some southern gertie  … you great useless Jessie Beachy couldn’t you have stayed injured a few weeks  … that’s the funniest thing I’ve heard in two years … and I bloody missed it …you great big ponce !
« Last Edit: September 19, 2021, 08:36:46 PM by Alf Hart »

Pomfresian

• Legend
  • duplex crucis
Reply #6 on: September 20, 2021, 05:14:04 PM
You should have said you were coming down Half Nut, we could of had a pint or two in the lounge.

I thought I saw someone in a smoking jacket with a cravat on, it turned out to be one of our better paid players!!

Alf Hart

• Legend
Reply #7 on: September 20, 2021, 07:55:22 PM
Sorry pommers

I only decided to walk down an hour before KO after working all morning on my rear thruster…
I asked a chubby gormless bloke at the gate as to your whereabouts… I don’t think he understood my English accent though .

Half decent game to be honest … whitwood still looks dreary . Fairy hill was very agreeable however so I may call again.

Beachy

• Forum old hand
Reply #8 on: September 22, 2021, 10:52:56 AM
Bugger and blast

I was trying to get the boat to Harkers  marina to watch maggots beat up WPL ..  only got to fairyhill on Friday night and had to stop for repairs … had a walk down  to watch whitwood v hemsworth … enjoyed a toothsome ale or two and watching some fat blokes imitating rugby players for an hour .. plus pomfretian carting his working class chip about his jolly occasion .

What do I then find on returning to my cabin ….only that Beachers .. the one sensible level headed amenable gentle honest soul at maggot  manor has  got himself sent off for fondling some southern gertie  … you great useless Jessie Beachy couldn’t you have stayed injured a few weeks  … that’s the funniest thing I’ve heard in two years … and I bloody missed it …you great big ponce !

You should be glad you didn't catch it Alf, I thought I'd wondered on to a football field! It was like a scene off strictly come dancing way he threw himself around. Hey ho at least the body gets a rest this week and I can have a tipple Friday.

Alf Hart

• Legend
Reply #9 on: September 22, 2021, 11:43:08 AM
Beachers

Well I wish I had been there love to have seen your dads face !

Anyway I’ll get to next home game in October . I’m away for a while judging the gender neutral wet thong comp in Geneva . I’ll buy you a quiet ale on the strength of that Red though …

Beachy

• Forum old hand
Reply #10 on: September 24, 2021, 11:36:45 AM
Beachers

Anyway I’ll get to next home game in October . I’m away for a while judging the gender neutral wet thong comp in Geneva . I’ll buy you a quiet ale on the strength of that Red though …

I'll be stood next to you Alf with said pint by the looks! 6 games reduced to 3 for grabbing a collar, the games gone. I'm starting to think I should play bowls or maybe chess at least I've got time to think about my decision.

Pomfresian

• Legend
  • duplex crucis
Reply #11 on: September 24, 2021, 03:08:44 PM
Beachy do you know what length of Ban the blond haired kid got?

Beachy

• Forum old hand
Reply #12 on: September 24, 2021, 04:15:57 PM
Not too sure Pommie but having seen the refs reports I would imagine a fair bit longer than me!

Alf Hart

• Legend
Reply #13 on: September 24, 2021, 08:43:26 PM
Beachers

I'll be stood next to you Alf with said pint by the looks! 6 games reduced to 3 for grabbing a collar, the games gone. I'm starting to think I should play bowls or maybe chess at least I've got time to think about my decision.

Beachers

You protest your innocence a little too greatly … you grubby violent unsophisticated nasty uncoordinated Herbert ….and how thoroughly disrespectful .. the referee is correct on every occasion ..bet your brilliant at the ‘Queens’ gambit .

« Last Edit: September 25, 2021, 08:42:04 AM by Alf Hart »