$txt['mentions'] = 'Mentions'; $txt['scheduled_task_removeMentions'] = 'Remove seen mentions'; $txt['scheduled_task_desc_removeMentions'] = 'Automatically removes seen mentions older than the specified days'; Week 4 Predictions / Banter

Week 4 Predictions / Banter

This is a discussion for the topic Week 4 Predictions / Banter on the board Yorkshire 2 .

Author Topic: Week 4 Predictions / Banter  (Read 11014 times)

Ribbflagman

• A little respect please...
Reply #45 on: October 06, 2021, 11:17:38 PM
Wetwipe
         Please refrain from your political stance which is obviously one of the "loony left sided ones".
At the end of the day why would any refereee call a game off  if not feeling threatened.  Regardless of your political bias what happened has serious implications for more than Corinthians. Our game must uphold respect to the refs and not seek to justify abuse as if it never happened.  That's what makes little Tommy a very angry young man.

Weirdowetwipe

• Finding my feet
Reply #46 on: October 06, 2021, 11:41:13 PM
So Ribbflagman you state that I'm justifying abuse to the referee as if it never happened? Could you enlighten me as to what this abuse was? I'll await a response as you seem to be stepping forward as a key witness?

Alf Hart

• Legend
Reply #47 on: October 07, 2021, 07:51:54 AM
Well tarters and flaggers

Not much point in having a conversation with wierd world .. he and pukey don’t get it … and unfortunately they never will .

I will be visiting Corinthians in the near future and will report back in good faith … I’ll be easy to recognise in my Stalin sack coat, clogs, grey angry face and Arthur Scargill comedy comb over … or perhaps I’ll just be one of the little piggies and be incognito . 

I’ll hide my PhD for the day in the servants quarters.

Murdock

Reply #48 on: October 07, 2021, 08:33:04 AM
it's not their fault it everybody else.

I've a text off a committee member wet wipe saying the abuse wasn't that bad so I suspect there was at least some abuse, to what level "not that bad" is I couldn't tell you i wasn't there like your good self.
bazinga

Weirdowetwipe

• Finding my feet
Reply #49 on: October 07, 2021, 09:39:03 AM
Yes your correct Murdoch the abuse the blade of grass and his merry friends received wasn't that bad. I believe the grass and soil are all ok, the sun is shining, the rain is pouring, they are living the life of Riley out there totally unaffected by the F word which was shouted at them. They continue to grow in the sunshine and continue to get a weekly trim from the ground staff. The mud on the other hand that also witnessed being shouted at is a little waterlogged but hopefully he will dry out and they'll be no need for a clean pair of underpants.

Murdock

Reply #50 on: October 07, 2021, 10:22:52 AM
What I don’t understand then and I am stupid so you’ll need to help me out if you have a video proving your innocence and you sent that video off Saturday night ( I say Saturday as you’d send that off as soon as possible not wait till the day of the hearing it proves your innocence after all) why’s this not been quashed? Or is Prince Andrew doing the hearing and he’s said it’s edited because he does have previous for that kind of thing.
bazinga

the blind ref

• Finding my feet
Reply #51 on: October 07, 2021, 06:24:57 PM
I am an ex miner and have played this game for over 30 years, and I'm now a ref. Reading all this and I know the lad who did the game on that day{good ref by the way}
I feel sorry for him ,yes we have bad days good days but not once have I read sorry sir on here from the club. As refs,e doe we just stop going to Leeds Corinthians at any level just in case I have a bad game and get abused, or any club that thinks it's ok to write and say what they want about refs?
« Last Edit: October 07, 2021, 06:38:54 PM by the blind ref »

Murdock

Reply #52 on: October 07, 2021, 09:06:20 PM
Their chairman isn’t a bad bloke in all fairness he’s been up there forever and a day, I’d be surprised if he hadn’t issued something to the refs association or ref himself.
bazinga

Ribbflagman

Reply #53 on: October 07, 2021, 09:50:31 PM
Mr Wipe,
                 You know full well I wasn't there.  However if you have unequivocal evidence on video that the abuse wasn't "too bad" then why don't you post it on here so we can all support your club.
I don't believe you will do so for obvious reasons.
I look forward to a non-political measured response.