$txt['mentions'] = 'Mentions'; $txt['scheduled_task_removeMentions'] = 'Remove seen mentions'; $txt['scheduled_task_desc_removeMentions'] = 'Automatically removes seen mentions older than the specified days'; Predictions 30.10.21

Author Topic: Predictions 30.10.21  (Read 2267 times)

Offline gateprop

• Legend
    • View Profile
Predictions 30.10.21
« on: October 27, 2021, 10:28:00 AM »
Usual 6 predictions from 7 please including your joker. Good luck all!

Barnsley v Halifax Vandals
Bramley Phoenix v Hemsworth
Burley v Sheffield Medicals
Harrogate Pythons v Ossett
Knottingley v Castleford
Old Otliensians v Wibsey
West Park Leeds v Skipton 

Offline Dropped It

• One of the boys
  • Can't catch, won't kick.
    • View Profile
Re: Predictions 30.10.21
« Reply #1 on: October 27, 2021, 05:40:07 PM »
Barnsley v Halifax Vandals - This will be our toughest game yet. Let's see what happens.
Bramley Phoenix v Hemsworth - Don't think there will be too much in this. Phoenix Backs to get them the win at home.
Burley v Sheffield Medicals - Burley keep it in the forwards they'll win.
Harrogate Pythons v Ossett - Harrogate are solid everywhere and I can't see Ossett breaking them down at home.
Knottingley v Castleford - Derby Day. This will be close. Form will go out the window and will just be who wants it more.
Old Otliensians v Wibsey - Will Ensians get a win this season?
West Park Leeds v Skipton - Another close game. Think Skip can do this if they can manage to take their full first side over to Leeds.

Offline Caravanboys

• One of the boys
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 28, 2021, 03:48:59 PM »
Barnsley v Vandals - sorry to say another home win for Barnsley J
Bramley v hemsworth - hopefully keep the pressure up
Burley v Sheffield - could be a close one think home advantage will take burley through
Harrogate v Ossett - safe home win
Knottingley v Castleford - local derby game a few cards maybe dis alpine will be the key home win
Otliensiansv Wibsey  - sorry to say but an away win here
WPB v Skipton - west park again to win here

Offline gateprop

• Legend
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 28, 2021, 11:52:25 PM »
Barnsley (J) v Halifax Vandals - Vandals are doing well but will be a comfortable home win here.
Bramley Phoenix v Hemsworth - Hemsworth don’t travel and Bramley are good at home. Another comfortable home win.
Burley v Sheffield Medicals - 6 losses in a row now for Medics. If Burley can get the upper hand in the forwards they should make it 7.
Harrogate Pythons v Ossett - not really sure what to make of Ossett so far this season. The 2 contests we had against them last season were both very close so expecting a tough battle.
Knottingley v Castleford - this is a game I would love to be able to watch. Expect a real physical battle with a bit of edge to the game as well. Going with a home win though.
Old Otliensians v Wibsey - if the Wibsey side we played plays the Ensians side we played Wibsey will win. Who knows what kind of a team each will be able to put out though. Going with Wibsey in a close one.
West Park Leeds v Skipton - WPL at home seem to have found their try scoring touch. Expect them to take the win in a high scoring game.

Offline Pomfresian

• Legend
  • insidias ad tergum
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: October 29, 2021, 09:39:03 AM »
Barnsley v Vandals. Barnsley are very good with the ball, less so without it. A tough afternoon for the Vandals
Bramley v Hemsworth. A scruffy win for the home side
Burley v Sheffield. Wouldn't want to pay to watch this one but forward power will be the difference
Harrogate v Ossett. A surprise on the cards here
Knottingley v Castleford. Knotts to wind themselves up more than the opposition. Cant see them winning their Wembley this time around
Otliensians v Wibsey. All the blarney to come to an end with a home win
WPL v Skipton. If the home team travel to this one it will be close but an away win

Offline Beachy

• Forum old hand
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: October 29, 2021, 11:36:01 AM »
Barnsley v Halifax Vandals - The red machine to keep on churning 5 points out. Think Vandals pack could give them a good test though if they can win the midfield battle.
Bramley Phoenix J v Hemsworth - Bramley showing they mean business with their results so far. Good win for Hemsworth last week but think it might be a bridge too far this week.
Burley v Sheffield Medicals - Said it before Burley one of the most solid teams we've played so far especially in the forwards, think how they play will undo the young Doctors.
Harrogate Pythons v Ossett - Gate always tough at home and if they've got the full pack out will cause Ossett trouble. Ossett were decent against us last week but if their 10 is sat on the sidelines this week they may struggle in attack as everything came through him.
Knottingley v Castleford - 54 available this week for our world cup final against the neighbours. Cas almost pulled off a great result against Barnsley last week so we know they'll be coming to upset us as well. Looking forward to a good, hard game of local rugger!
Old Otliensians v Wibsey - All dependant on what either team can get on the field. Going for Ensians getting their first win of the season, looked like they ran WPL close last week. Still no reference to go off with Wibsey we've never played em!
West Park Leeds v Skipton - Another close one, if Skipton can turn their home results in to away ones they could nick this, depends if they can entice their full team to leave the lovely Dales scenery at home.

Offline MrG

• One of the boys
  • UTW
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: October 30, 2021, 12:36:49 AM »
Wishful thinking Pommy! Come on the Worms

Offline Alf Hart

• Forum old hand
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: October 30, 2021, 07:17:48 AM »
G

I’m in agreement there … pommy been at the pimms… worms by many … unless of course Whitwood arrive with a load of ringers … they turn a different team out every week so this week it might be lock lane . Who knows .

Ps the hole in my bottom has got worse … limping to Harkers to get it sorted… may just get down and if I do I’ll leave a beer behind bar for you Beechy, Bez, and a stiff one for you G 💄

Offline Pomfresian

• Legend
  • insidias ad tergum
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: October 30, 2021, 08:33:01 AM »
Just for the benefit of doubt Alf nut,

With all the money we are splashing about do you honestly think we would go to Lock Lane for our player pool?

Fev Lions mate, that's were the money needs spending! hang about.....

We will do alright today. Don't know most of the players turning out, these mercenary types don't stay too long.

Missing Mud Pig on here to be honest, we need that middle of the road, unbiased opinion of his.

Offline Alf Hart

• Forum old hand
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: October 30, 2021, 11:07:17 AM »
Pommers

Fev lions … crikey … you wanting  to go up two leagues ?

Games nackered mate … everyone will be playing non gender shuttlecock soon … no place for rugger in an awake world … see you at swamp lane to see you get your Rs’ s spanked .

Offline avinastella

• A little respect please...
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: October 30, 2021, 11:11:14 AM »
Pommers

Fev lions … crikey … you wanting  to go up two leagues ?

Games nackered mate … everyone will be playing non gender shuttlecock soon … no place for rugger in an awake world … see you at swamp lane to see you get your Rs’ s spanked .
Is that non binary shuttlecock??
"Bother!" said Pooh, as he found his smack had talc in it.

Offline Alf Hart

• Forum old hand
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: October 30, 2021, 01:44:26 PM »
Buggered if I know to be honest stellers .. don’t know me R’s from Lbows anymore … Willy or don't he ? I have no idea mate .

Offline MrG

• One of the boys
  • UTW
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: October 30, 2021, 01:58:12 PM »
I’ll be down there mate look for the lad on crutches! Had a double knee op on Tuesday!

Offline Alf Hart

• Forum old hand
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: October 30, 2021, 04:39:25 PM »
Sorry G not able to get scross… my boat leak is on the packing gland so no option but to stay and man the pump till it’s sorted … another day I’m afraid .

Offline MrG

• One of the boys
  • UTW
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: October 30, 2021, 04:51:48 PM »
No worries mate, just left Cas won. Knottla didn’t take chances, and Tiny for Cas was excellent kicked all their points from penalties. Good game in all with both fans making it a fiery atmosphere.

Up the worms