$txt['mentions'] = 'Mentions'; $txt['scheduled_task_removeMentions'] = 'Remove seen mentions'; $txt['scheduled_task_desc_removeMentions'] = 'Automatically removes seen mentions older than the specified days'; Predictions 13.11.21

Predictions 13.11.21

This is a discussion for the topic Predictions 13.11.21 on the board Yorkshire 3.

Author Topic: Predictions 13.11.21  (Read 2505 times)

gateprop

• Paternal Voice of the Silent Majority
on: November 09, 2021, 07:34:12 PM
Usual 6 predictions from 7 with a joker please:

Castleford v Harrogate Pythons
Halifax Vandals v Knottingley
Hemsworth v Burley
Ossett v Old Otliensians
Sheffield Medicals v Barnsley
Skipton v Bramley Phoenix
Wibsey v West Park Leeds

Diglet

• Finding my feet
Reply #1 on: November 10, 2021, 10:43:28 AM
Diggerland v Harrogate
Hemsworth v Burley
Ossett v OO's
Sheff Meds v Barnsley (J)
Skipton v Bramley
Wibsey v WPL

Dropped It

• Forum old hand
  • Can't catch, won't kick.
Reply #2 on: November 10, 2021, 11:02:29 PM
Castleford v Harrogate Pythons
Halifax Vandals v Knottingley
Hemsworth v Burley
Ossett v Old Otliensians
Sheffield Medicals v Barnsley
Skipton v Bramley Phoenix
Wibsey v West Park Leeds

Beachy

• Forum old hand
Reply #3 on: November 11, 2021, 03:35:04 PM
Castleford v Harrogate Pythons - Could go either way this one, but if Gate give away any penalties inside their own half they could be asking for trouble if Tiny has his kicking boots on and he usually does.
Halifax Vandals v Knottingley - Glad I'm on a stag do for this one, Mount Doom is a daunting place mid November and always a hard place to get a result, Vandals they play their pitch well, hopefully the lads can do the job.
Hemsworth v Burley - Another tight one but I think Burley's direct forwards pack will get them over the line on the postage stamp.
Ossett v Old Otliensians - Ossett should have too much for Ensians in the forwards and their number 10 will dummy his way to victory.
Sheffield Medicals v Barnsley J - As close as either team will get to a derby! Young Medics vs Barnsley's backline students, I think there's only one winner here.
Skipton v Bramley Phoenix - This will be a good test of Bramley's metal with a tough old away day but I think they'll keep up the pace on Barnsley at the top.
Wibsey v West Park Leeds - Hard one to call WPL are up and down and more so Wibsey but I think they could surprise the posh men from Bramhope at home, they had some beefy runners last week.

Caravanboys

• One of the boys
Reply #4 on: November 12, 2021, 07:58:23 AM
 Cas v pythons- Cas seem to have improved and are always difficult at home so Cas win
Vandals v knotts - hope vandals turn them over but I thinks knotts will manage it
Hemsworth v Burley- Burley for me it’s nearly  time for students to go home
Ossett v Ensians - still got to go with a home win
Medics v Barnsley- away. Win here J
Skipton v Bramley - another tough one for Bramley just need to perform,good luck lads
Wibsey v WPB- should be interesting and we don’t know much about WPB I’ll go for the kiss of death and say Wibsey.

gateprop

• Paternal Voice of the Silent Majority
Reply #5 on: November 12, 2021, 11:15:03 PM
Castleford v Harrogate Pythons - have to be at our best to win here. Should be a good game.
Halifax Vandals v Knottingley - I might have been tempted to back Vandals at home but after hearing that Beachy is away I think that tips the balance in Knottingley’s favour
Hemsworth v Burley - Hems at home in a close game
Ossett (J) v Old Otliensians - either a HWO or a big Ossett win
Sheffield Medicals v Barnsley - Barnsley juggernaut to roll on
Skipton v Bramley Phoenix - should be a good game, home advantage to edge it
Wibsey v West Park Leeds - if Wibsey can get a decent side out I think they’ll edge this one.

Pomfresian

• Legend
  • duplex crucis
Reply #6 on: November 13, 2021, 08:59:18 AM
Castleford v Harrogate Pythons. Tough game to call this, Having a week off doesn't suit most teams I think but Cas by 7
Halifax Vandals v knottingley. If Vandals play to their strengths and can hold their discipline against the intimidation; should be a home win
Hemsworth v Burley. Hemsworth on their own turf with that partisan crowd. Home win
Ossett v Ensians. Home win by 7
Medics v Barnsley. Two fit sides, it will be a quick game from the start, away win based on the power and speed that comes at you from the off
Skipton v Bramley. Skipton play the simple game and grind it well, if Bramley play anything like and can keep it going for the 80, away win by 14
Wibsey v WPL. Cant see Wibsey letting their home advantage let slip, tight game on paper but home team by 10

MrG

• One of the boys
  • UTW
Reply #7 on: November 13, 2021, 04:13:17 PM
Pommy your a funny guy LOL