$txt['mentions'] = 'Mentions'; $txt['scheduled_task_removeMentions'] = 'Remove seen mentions'; $txt['scheduled_task_desc_removeMentions'] = 'Automatically removes seen mentions older than the specified days'; Results 13.11.21

Author Topic: Results 13.11.21  (Read 1790 times)

Offline gateprop

• Legend
    • View Profile
Results 13.11.21
« on: November 13, 2021, 05:37:21 PM »
Castleford 12 - 10 Harrogate Pythons
Halifax Vandals 5 - 28 Knottingley
Hemsworth 24 - 25 Burley
Ossett 36 - 15 Old Otliensians
Sheffield Medicals 21 - 36 Barnsley
Skipton 14 - 31 Bramley Phoenix
Wibsey 16 - 3 West Park Leeds

Offline Mud pig

• One of the boys
    • View Profile
Re: Results 13.11.21
« Reply #1 on: November 13, 2021, 06:20:33 PM »
Seems as though ca$ scraped another win, did your toothless back line score any tries this weekend pommy or did they come from the boot?
 A good win there for Knotts, was it a bonus point win Mr G? I’ve not managed to get out and about but Halifax is a tad too far for the mud pig to venture out to! Some close results again this weekend! Bramley looking like a tasty outfit returning from Y4 what’s going right for you lads?

Offline gateprop

• Legend
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 14, 2021, 12:07:11 AM »
Seems as though ca$ scraped another win, did your toothless back line score any tries this weekend pommy or did they come from the boot?
 A good win there for Knotts, was it a bonus point win Mr G? I’ve not managed to get out and about but Halifax is a tad too far for the mud pig to venture out to! Some close results again this weekend! Bramley looking like a tasty outfit returning from Y4 what’s going right for you lads?

Cas got 2 tries. Tiny actually went 1 from 3 with the boot but kicked the one that mattered with only a couple of minutes left to give them the lead. The match itself was a real battle that could’ve gone either way.

Offline Dropped It

• One of the boys
  • Can't catch, won't kick.
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: November 14, 2021, 02:02:00 AM »
Well done to the knottingley boys. They were good for the win and we were awful. No where near the standards were hoping to achieve this season.

Love playing the worms. We all know what they’re about but their boys stayed after the game and represented their club well. Good luck for the season boys. See you at yours.
« Last Edit: November 14, 2021, 02:03:55 AM by Dropped It »

Offline Pomfresian

• Legend
  • Nil Satis Nisi Optimum
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: November 14, 2021, 08:25:27 AM »
Harrogate are a very difficult team to break down and are worthy of their position in the league as a result. Great set of lads who stayed behind after the game and had a few beers. Thank you

Like Gateprop said, it could have gone either way. Gate did score a perfectly good try under the posts that was disallowed as `held up` but were fortunate to have a penalty try via an obstruction when there where three defenders behind the twenty two as cover. but either side had total respect for the referee and that should be applauded.

Thought the Gate 9 ran the game very well and on another day the luck would have gone against us.

Mud pig, your sat back up in your armchair supporting Knottla.....well done lad.

Offline Alf Hart

• Forum old hand
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: November 14, 2021, 09:30:03 AM »
Pommster

Mud pig owning an actual armchair … not his sty’le !

Offline Mud pig

• One of the boys
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: November 14, 2021, 10:05:59 AM »
Pommy I’d like to say that the Knotts boys didn’t find harrogate hard to break down and put them  to the sword and gained a bonus point win!
 Unfortunately as the weather changes to the colder months it’s virus season and the pigs been a bit under the weather so I’ve decided to stay home hopefully I can venture out in the next few weeks.
 That seems a fair review dropped it, the Knotts club do seem to get a bit of bad press but you can count on the lads to always put a couple of shillings behind the bar, most teams don’t like a physical game of rugby so use that as an excuse to slander the club…..mens teams like vandals and Knotts that like to get stuck in seem to attract the negative reviews!

I’m hearing from the Knotts camp that they had a new 9 playing yesterday? Not seen at the club before but ran the Knotts pack like Danny care? You getting new players down Knotts?

Offline Pomfresian

• Legend
  • Nil Satis Nisi Optimum
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: November 14, 2021, 01:12:10 PM »
Pommy I’d like to say that the Knotts boys didn’t find harrogate hard to break down and put them  to the sword and gained a bonus point win!
 Unfortunately as the weather changes to the colder months it’s virus season and the pigs been a bit under the weather so I’ve decided to stay home hopefully I can venture out in the next few weeks.
 That seems a fair review dropped it, the Knotts club do seem to get a bit of bad press but you can count on the lads to always put a couple of shillings behind the bar, most teams don’t like a physical game of rugby so use that as an excuse to slander the club…..mens teams like vandals and Knotts that like to get stuck in seem to attract the negative reviews!

I’m hearing from the Knotts camp that they had a new 9 playing yesterday? Not seen at the club before but ran the Knotts pack like Danny care? You getting new players down Knotts?

Umm! an interesting visualisation from the comforts of your armchair there Mud pig. However as usual your innuendoes can be conspired either way, written as I am sure you meant. `most teams` love a physical encounter however the choice of words `mens teams` insinuates that other means should be used to get `stuck in`?

Thank the lord your view as to what you aloud, is the minority one. A very outdated opinion on how rugby should be played. Apart from Castleford who are clearly full time professionals, most other folk play the sport for enjoyment, not to risk injury by foul means and then risk being off work as a result of it.

Offline Leroy Jenkins

• Finding my feet
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: November 14, 2021, 10:11:03 PM »
Nice to see you out of hiding mud pig! Missed your insights after the Castleford defeat sadly.

Offline hobbo

• Forum old hand
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: November 15, 2021, 09:29:03 AM »
Good game against Shmeds at the weekend and proper squeaky bum time in the first 24 minutes, which was where they scored all of their points.  Medics 8 was very handy... carried really well for his size.  All of them are fit and up for the game.  We got a foothold after the opening 25 and just kept the pressure on and dominated up front. But was a cracking game to the end.
Best thing about playing on a 4G pitch is I'll not have to wash my kit for next week - thats where it ends for me. 

Offline Caravanboys

• Finding my feet
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: November 15, 2021, 10:42:56 AM »
Bramley just lucky to have predominant the same side most weeks and have the right atmosphere going on that encourages the lads to be involved as a club and not just 1st team.

P.s a great coach he says  ;D
« Last Edit: November 15, 2021, 10:53:32 AM by Caravanboys »