$txt['mentions'] = 'Mentions'; $txt['scheduled_task_removeMentions'] = 'Remove seen mentions'; $txt['scheduled_task_desc_removeMentions'] = 'Automatically removes seen mentions older than the specified days'; Saturday 20th - Easy Predictions ???

Author Topic: Saturday 20th - Easy Predictions ???  (Read 3909 times)

Offline Alf Hart

• Forum old hand
    • View Profile
Re: Saturday 20th - Easy Predictions ???
« Reply #30 on: November 23, 2021, 09:02:51 PM »
Jenkers

Nothing to see here …I like everyone .. apart from Beechy at Nottla … he’s a violent cad … oh and that angry little bloke at Sandal with glasses and bad breath .. that farmer at Selby with a head so big it’s got it’s own gravity field … I could go on so I  shall … the three old blokes at Ponty in the stand shouting Peurile nonsense at refs..a man at cleckheaton who kicked me in the head many years back .. everyone at Brods for not playing on a level playing field … oh and the coach at B n B ( look up the alleged incident with a student at leeds who just happened to be my mates relative)

Offline leg

• Legend
    • View Profile
Re: Saturday 20th - Easy Predictions ???
« Reply #31 on: November 27, 2021, 09:21:24 AM »
BrrB

He used the word poor ….. although saying they performed well in any aspect with that score line does seem silly agreed … perhaps it’s the future of coaching … Chuck in the colts and let them work it out for themselves .. keep the budget to pay a coach ( who should hand the game to the players on a Saturday anyway not prowl the touch line ranting and raving and blaming poor reffing like we see regularly)
Time for some glasses I think! My bad

I always try to emphasise the positive  BRB.