$txt['mentions'] = 'Mentions'; $txt['scheduled_task_removeMentions'] = 'Remove seen mentions'; $txt['scheduled_task_desc_removeMentions'] = 'Automatically removes seen mentions older than the specified days'; Predictions- 27/11

Author Topic: Predictions- 27/11  (Read 1499 times)

Offline howzat

• Finding my feet
    • View Profile
Predictions- 27/11
« on: November 24, 2021, 10:50:31 AM »
Predictions for the last set of November games.

Bridlington V Salem- 45:10

Bridlington to win convincingly and bully the young Salem team around the park.

Dinnington V Selby 21:15

This one will be a physical game, with both teams fielding big forward packs. Selby's form seems to have slipped recently so I think Dinnington's home advantage will come in play.

Goole V Middlesbrough 0:55

Think this one wont be pretty for Goole, imagine Middlesbrough will run riot on Goole's big pitch.

YMCA V Old Crocs  5:38
All of YMCA's early season promise seams to have disappeared. Crocs to put on a convincing result despite a recent small dip in form.

Leos V West Leeds 5:35
West Leeds to bully Leos up front and think their pace in the backs will be far to much for the students.

Ponte V Beverly 28:14

Ponte to beat Beverly up front- might be the toughest to call with Beverly's performance seeming to be all over the place this season.

Roundhegians V Rish 14:5

Roundhegians big lads to grind out a home result against Rish.

Online ponte animal

• Finding my feet
    • View Profile
Re: Predictions- 27/11
« Reply #1 on: November 24, 2021, 02:14:35 PM »
Bridlington V Salem. Comforable HW, calculator job.
Dinnington V Selby. Game of the day, close with losing BP for whoever loses, go for HW.
Goole V Middlesbrough. Whilst Midd concede more points than they would like, can't see anything but a comfortable double BP AW
YMCA V Old Crocs. OC getting by without a decent scrum, YM's not much better. Comfortable single BP AW but no cricket score.
Leos V West Leeds Again home advantage to keep score down with a single BP AW
Ponte V Beverley. Last league meeting at Moor Lane Bev ran up 80. Revenge for Ponte with max BPs and a try scoring BP for Bev.
Roundhegians V Rish Close game, sit on the fence, draw

Offline Alf Hart

• Forum old hand
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 24, 2021, 05:30:07 PM »
Fishy fingers v another place I can never  find between leeds and Bradford .. Neil’s got the matelots on board .. fingers with extra Ps

South Yorks WMC v  the millionaire land owners .. hard place to win .. Dinno

Dockers v Smoggers … smoggers by a millionty

Ym v Crocs .. king konk and co comfortably

Leo’s v Another unknown location in leeds .. I like Leo’s great set of lads but can’t see them winning on current form

Pont v Poshington toffee nose and co … can Ponty actually complete a game without having only 13 on the pitch at some stage ?? Form  says Ponty .could be a surprise here though as the refs will be looking at home sides discipline .

Somewhere in leeds v somewhere else somewhere near leeds … great bunch of lads at Rish … hegians are tough at home … close call … Rish.

Offline Oldandslow

• The lord of the Manor...
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: November 24, 2021, 06:48:55 PM »
If the forecast is correct first weekend with games played in winter weather. Which sides have the game for sleet and gales.

Bridlington v Bradford Salem – HWO

Dinnington v Selby – When its windy at Dinno game played on a twenty yard strip on one touch line, close score but Dinno pack to edge it.

Goole v Middlesborough – Middlesborough but closer than many might expect.

YMCA v Crossleyans – YMCA if its wet and windy.

Leos v West Leeds – Don’t know I can never find either ground.

Pontefract v Beverley – Ponte pack will have too much for Beverley.

Roundhegians v Rishworthians – Low score draw.

Offline howzat

• Finding my feet
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: November 24, 2021, 07:09:26 PM »
If the forecast is correct first weekend with games played in winter weather. Which sides have the game for sleet and gales.

Dinnington v Selby – When its windy at Dinno game played on a twenty yard strip on one touch line, close score but Dinno pack to edge it.

Would bet my mortgage on the unbeaten Crocs beating YMCA, who have been lucky to scrape three wins together this season, regardless of how wet and windy it’s meant to be Saturday.

Offline Leroy Jenkins

• Finding my feet
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: November 24, 2021, 07:42:03 PM »
Agree with Howzat. YM are appalling they won’t be beating Crocs.

Offline Alf Hart

• Forum old hand
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: November 25, 2021, 07:43:55 AM »
Jenkers

You’re right . Crocs will win easy … unless king konk is absent building or tearing phone directories in half .

Offline Divide

• Finding my feet
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: November 26, 2021, 12:33:59 PM »
it going to be wet and windy, a lot tighter scorelines i reckon this weekend.

Bridlington v Bradford Salem – Bridlington Win, Pack superior.
Dinnington v Selby – Dinnington Win, Selby too soft for this cold weather.
Goole v Middlesborough – Middlesbrough Win, will be tighter than a lot suspect due to weather conditions.
YMCA v Crossleyans –  Crossleyans Win, YMCA just can't tackle, Crocs 8 will find it easy.
Leos v West Leeds – West Leeds win, will win this up front
Pontefract v Beverley –  Pontefract Win, Wet weather means a lot of scrums. Beverley forwards no match.
Roundhegians v Rishworthians – Roundhegians to win, will upset Rish's ball all day and will enjoy the wet weather.

Offline Oldandslow

• The lord of the Manor...
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: November 27, 2021, 04:29:11 PM »

Would bet my mortgage on the unbeaten Crocs beating YMCA, who have been lucky to scrape three wins together this season, regardless of how wet and windy it’s meant to be Saturday.

How you did not bet your mortgage on Crocs. In my playing days played at YMCA when it was wet & windy I knew that local knowledge of how to play worth 20 points hence my prediction.
« Last Edit: November 27, 2021, 04:34:17 PM by Oldandslow »

Offline csi

• Finding my feet
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: November 27, 2021, 11:31:18 PM »
YM game switched to Crocs. Great win for the lads.

Offline Alf Hart

• Forum old hand
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: November 28, 2021, 08:23:44 AM »
What’s the story csi ?? Crocs number 8 not playing / sent off/ away climbing the Empire State Building ???

Good win that .. Crocs aren’t that good up front for  sure .. only slowers spotted that one although his rationale is Rs about fizzog given the game was switched .