$txt['mentions'] = 'Mentions'; $txt['scheduled_task_removeMentions'] = 'Remove seen mentions'; $txt['scheduled_task_desc_removeMentions'] = 'Automatically removes seen mentions older than the specified days'; Scores 4/12

Scores 4/12

This is a discussion for the topic Scores 4/12 on the board Yorkshire 1.

Author Topic: Scores 4/12  (Read 2817 times)

Stevo

• One of the boys
on: December 04, 2021, 03:58:40 PM
Goole 17 - Dinn 29

Divide

• Finding my feet
Reply #1 on: December 04, 2021, 06:18:41 PM
Did Ponte end up with 11 men on the field? Whats happened to the mighty Ponte? Was it the Refs fault???

ponte animal

• One of the boys
Reply #2 on: December 04, 2021, 06:24:21 PM
Couldn't make it today but by all accounts a fair result with Ponte happy to get a bonus point. One or two yellows for each team apparently but nothing to write home about.

Alf Hart

• Legend
Reply #3 on: December 05, 2021, 11:28:10 AM
Animal

Not what I’ve heard old boy .. ponte got a bloke in the bin who nearly got a red for abuse of the official .. apparently he stopped play and he lectured Ponty captain and player for four minutes before giving the yellow … but as you say … nothing to see here ! ( I wasn’t there either I was in East Yorks but that’s from my mate at Salem who’s as honest as anyone else from Bradford )

avinastella

• A little respect please...
Reply #4 on: December 05, 2021, 12:39:58 PM
Animal

Not what I’ve heard old boy .. ponte got a bloke in the bin who nearly got a red for abuse of the official .. apparently he stopped play and he lectured Ponty captain and player for four minutes before giving the yellow … but as you say … nothing to see here ! ( I wasn’t there either I was in East Yorks but that’s from my mate at Salem who’s as honest as anyone else from Bradford )
I was there and can confirm.
Chairman (?) was also asked to name the culprit shouting abuse from the dugout.
Coach apparently. And that came direct from the ref himself.
"Bother!" said Pooh, as he found his smack had talc in it.

Kingkong8

• Finding my feet
Reply #5 on: December 06, 2021, 01:25:16 PM
Back to winning ways for the Crocs boys. Another hat trick for myself. Swatting defenders off like planes at the top of the empire state building.

Up the crocs. Dont even think Godzilla can tackle me at the minute.

Alf Hart

• Legend
Reply #6 on: December 06, 2021, 07:06:53 PM
CKK

I love it …banana daiquiri’s on me next time I see you play . 🦍

Divide

• Finding my feet
Reply #7 on: December 08, 2021, 02:29:25 PM
I hear the Ponte coach ended up on the field wearing the 16 shirt. Could be seen laughing and clapping in the face of the young Salem hooker after he knocked the ball on.... ironically this was 5 minutes after he knocked the ball on himself.
More late tackles by the Ponte 10, thats 6 games this season that ive seen. You would think the coaches at Ponte would be winding his extra long neck in.

Animal

I was there and can confirm.
Chairman (?) was also asked to name the culprit shouting abuse from the dugout.
Coach apparently. And that came direct from the ref himself.

avinastella

• A little respect please...
Reply #8 on: December 08, 2021, 03:14:03 PM
I hear the Ponte coach ended up on the field wearing the 16 shirt. Could be seen laughing and clapping in the face of the young Salem hooker after he knocked the ball on.... ironically this was 5 minutes after he knocked the ball on himself.
More late tackles by the Ponte 10, thats 6 games this season that ive seen. You would think the coaches at Ponte would be winding his extra long neck in.

You seem remarkably well informed Divide.  :)
"Bother!" said Pooh, as he found his smack had talc in it.