$txt['mentions'] = 'Mentions'; $txt['scheduled_task_removeMentions'] = 'Remove seen mentions'; $txt['scheduled_task_desc_removeMentions'] = 'Automatically removes seen mentions older than the specified days'; Results 04.12.21

Author Topic: Results 04.12.21  (Read 3056 times)

Offline Fredsbar

• Legend
    • View Profile
Re: Results 04.12.21
« Reply #15 on: December 05, 2021, 08:02:52 PM »
 In all rounds up to and including the semi-final if, after 80 minutes, the teams are tied, then extra time of up to 10 minutes each way with a one minute interval shall be played with the first team to score (the golden point) being the winner.  If at the end of extra time the teams are still tied then the winner shall be the team having scored the most tries, and if that is equal then it shall be the team having scored the most goals from tries. If the teams are still tied the side drawn to play away from home shall be the winner

Offline Pomfresian

• Legend
  • insidias ad tergum
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: December 06, 2021, 07:06:18 AM »
I believe the draw would have stood for the league fixture Hobbo and then we would have played extra time to determine the cup fixture. Either way happy to see the kick hit the post and save us any longer in the mud! Skipton were a big set of lads and think they'll pose anybody problems especially on their home patch too. Pommie if you know who Mud Pig is please tell the rest of us it's the biggest mystery in Knottingley at the minute.

Beachy we think its Dave Moran? Old Mid Pug knows a bit about Castleford and that would be the connection. And Dave`s thick which is also a link to Mid Pug  :D

Offline Beachy

• Forum old hand
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: December 06, 2021, 04:53:30 PM »
We've already questioned if it's Dave but he said he has his own forum account and protests he's got better spelling than Mud Pig, but that's exactly what Mud Pig would say. The mystery rolls on!

Offline Pomfresian

• Legend
  • insidias ad tergum
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: December 06, 2021, 05:26:48 PM »
Knowing Dave as I have for a good few years Beach; his spelling isn't any better than Mid Pugs at all and he has the connection to Castleford with his woefully inaccurate knowledge of what he thinks he may know. We still love him though.  O0

Offline Mud pig

• One of the boys
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: December 07, 2021, 09:03:22 PM »
I’d very much like to know who this Dave Moran is? All the information I’ve gained about ca$tleford is what I’ve read on this forum, pommy I don’t have any connection to your club. I think it’s quite demeaning you insulting somebody when they’re not here to defend themselves it really does say a lot about yourself pommy.
  it just amuses me how excited you get when you win a couple of games then seem to choke straight after, I wish I could say that it surprises but it doesn’t. Also it’s quite funny how you seem to know a lot about nothing, good evening pommy I hope you enjoy your evening tipple what ever that may be  :-*