$txt['mentions'] = 'Mentions'; $txt['scheduled_task_removeMentions'] = 'Remove seen mentions'; $txt['scheduled_task_desc_removeMentions'] = 'Automatically removes seen mentions older than the specified days'; Results 08.01.22

Author Topic: Results 08.01.22  (Read 2568 times)

Offline Pomfresian

• Legend
  • Nil Satis Nisi Optimum
    • View Profile
Re: Results 08.01.22
« Reply #15 on: January 10, 2022, 07:07:25 AM »
He must be brilliant at catching the bus. I'll take the Mourinho approach on the ref and just say I prefer not to speak or I am in big trouble.

You`ll be running a bus for the disciplinary meetings Beachy if this carries on wont ya! You`ve had more cards this season than I got Christmas cards this year. ;D

Offline Alf Hart

• Forum old hand
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: January 10, 2022, 11:21:04 AM »
Sorry pomners you’re wrong

Beachy got more than you I sent him one …

They are a tad angry about something those knottingley ruffians … no idea what it is cos they’re a really good bunch of lads in the saloon .

Offline Pomfresian

• Legend
  • Nil Satis Nisi Optimum
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: January 10, 2022, 04:57:55 PM »
Hey ups Half Nut.

To be honest we used to have the reputation a good few years back and it was very difficult to shake off. Any 50/50 calls always went against us where disciplinary matters were concerned. We were carded for instigating it and/or carded for retaliation in equal measures.

However witnessing first hand twice this season of Knottingley's `style of play` it doesn't surprise me they are under the spotlight with referees.  Like you say, off the pitch most of them are a decent set of lads.

I wont be surprised at all if the league start docking points of Knots? we were threatened with it and I do believe (not 100% sure) we did get five points docked one year for disciplinary matters. Given the amount Knots have already had this year, they will have enough to set up there own Morse code soon direct to to the RFU!

Offline Alf Hart

• Forum old hand
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: January 10, 2022, 07:04:53 PM »
Pommers

Nah nottla will simply send beechy in his yellow coco the clown cartoon boots … by the time the panel  stopped laughing they’ll have forgotten what he came for . Wonder if it’s something do with croda ….

Offline Beachy

• Forum old hand
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: January 11, 2022, 01:21:18 PM »
Unfortunately, that's exactly what happened Saturday Pommie, West Park with a smart game plan and constantly doing the niggly stuff without detection and unfortunately we retaliate and are punished/carded for it. It's a dark art not getting caught in that side of the game and West Park did it well and we didn't. Hey ho we move on soon be Christmas.