$txt['mentions'] = 'Mentions'; $txt['scheduled_task_removeMentions'] = 'Remove seen mentions'; $txt['scheduled_task_desc_removeMentions'] = 'Automatically removes seen mentions older than the specified days'; Predicitons 15/01

Author Topic: Predicitons 15/01  (Read 1414 times)

Offline howzat

• Finding my feet
    • View Profile
Predicitons 15/01
« on: January 14, 2022, 01:33:32 PM »
Salem v Beverly - Hard one to call, with both teams having somewhat of a resurgence- Bev with a narrow win.
Brid v Middlesbrough - Has to be game of the week, real test for both teams and may have ramifications for league title- Brid to win but Middlesbrough to secure loosing BP.
Dinnington v YMCA - Dinnington will have to much for YMCA- Bonus point home win.
Goole v Hegians - Goole to nip this with their recent improvement in results.
Leos v Ponte - Ponte to good for Leos and should secure a bonus point win.
W Leeds v Crocs - Crocs to win this one- W Leeds seem to have collapsed so can't see anything but a Crocs win
Selby v Old Rish- Old Rish seem to be putting some decent wins together and Selby seem to be on a opposite trajectory- Away BP win.

Offline ponte animal

• Finding my feet
    • View Profile
Re: Predicitons 15/01
« Reply #1 on: January 14, 2022, 01:59:58 PM »
Salem v Beverley-Are Bev still in with a chance of top 4? I reckon not and that realisation could take the edge off their performances, esp. away. Going for Salem with no BP's for anyone.
Brid v Middlesbrough -Deffo MOTD. This game and next week away at Ponte will tell us if Brid can get up into the battle at the top. Fancy a win for Brid, Midd to go home empty handed.
Dinnington v YMCA- Comfortable home win.
Goole v Hegians- As above
Leos v Ponte - Form says Ponte but Leos were leading right up to half time at Brid last week, so no mugs. Ponte should have too much up front, away win with no BP.
W Leeds v Crocs WL on the back of 2 poor away results but should be a different proposition at home. Generally back WL at home so go for a narrow home win.
Selby v Old Rish- Selby must be the covid central with all their postponements. Fresh team v battle hardened team, go for Selby cos if they lose their slim hopes of top 4 disappear.

Offline Blindside_Tanker

• Finding my feet
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 15, 2022, 06:47:16 PM »
Mole, your comments have changed regarding the rish prop? Was it his 80m break that changed your heart? Big MOM for the lad today 🤩🤩🤩

Offline ponte animal

• Finding my feet
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 15, 2022, 09:44:32 PM »
Well Done Leos today, losing for 78 minutes in the game but not an undeserved win.

Offline backrowbandit

• God
  • A little respect please...
  • Jealousy is the tribute mediocrity pays to genius
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: January 16, 2022, 01:09:50 PM »
Please can I ask that all posts are made in good nature and within the spirit of rugby. Whilst we welcome as many posts as possible it's not acceptable to make inappropriate and unsubstantiated comments.

Let's all respect each other please.

BRB
Loving all rugby but especially at grassroots level.