$txt['mentions'] = 'Mentions'; $txt['scheduled_task_removeMentions'] = 'Remove seen mentions'; $txt['scheduled_task_desc_removeMentions'] = 'Automatically removes seen mentions older than the specified days'; Fantasy Fixtures 29/01/22

Fantasy Fixtures 29/01/22

This is a discussion for the topic Fantasy Fixtures 29/01/22 on the board Yorkshire 2 .

Author Topic: Fantasy Fixtures 29/01/22  (Read 3182 times)

Ripit

• Forum old hand
Reply #15 on: January 30, 2022, 08:53:46 PM
Yawn

You ok Ripit? I'm guessing you were trying to predict the yarn.....bury score, but didn't quite finish?

Either
1. You were struck down by Ripocon covid?
2. You fell asleep whilst Mrs Ripit tickled your spuds with a pink and sparkly finger tips?
3. Or 3 you dosed off whilst reading your referee manual, rule 9.1.4 holding the flanker whilst scrummaging, any player found gripping the flanker at higher than 45 degrees will be sin binned for 10 mins and followed up with a sexual harassment charge.

No rush pal, you get a good nights sleep and.let us know in the morning!

A referee from Ripon!😂😂😂 Claims to hold the integrity of the sport!😂😂😂😂 Penalty to Ripon, penalty to Ripon, no knock on try for Ripon!

Night night, keep your bum closed tight!

I dont referee Ripon. Level 6 and 7 only. Guess I wont be referee at any of Leeds Corinthians games anytime soon.

Ribbflagman

• A little respect please...
Reply #16 on: January 30, 2022, 10:51:02 PM
I did post on fridayour yes it's true. I only got 6 points but appreciate ican't be given any more leaway. Have been having awful problems sending/receiving anything on my phone. However I totally accept my fate.  Never mindustry I will keep posting as I think it's important. Portent we all keep communicating together.
Adieu Flagg you.  Xx

Locked Out

• Paternal Voice of the Silent Majority
  • Life is serious enough...
Reply #17 on: January 31, 2022, 08:15:12 AM
Never mind flaggy, it's less competitive at the bottom of the table, especially as there's no relegation this season.  ;D