$txt['mentions'] = 'Mentions'; $txt['scheduled_task_removeMentions'] = 'Remove seen mentions'; $txt['scheduled_task_desc_removeMentions'] = 'Automatically removes seen mentions older than the specified days'; Predictions 9/4/22

Predictions 9/4/22

This is a discussion for the topic Predictions 9/4/22 on the board Yorkshire 1.

Author Topic: Predictions 9/4/22  (Read 1356 times)

ponte animal

• One of the boys
on: April 07, 2022, 08:40:05 PM
Beverley v Roundhegians - Max points for Bev.
Bradford Salem v Huddersfield YMCA - Home advantage to count, just.
Goole v Leodensians - Comfortable maximum for Goole
Middlesborough v Dinnington - High scoring game with a five point champion performance from Middlesborough.
Selby v Bridlington - Joint MOTD. Selby should want it more. Overseas contingent gone for the seasiders apparently, so home four pointer.
West Leeds v Pontefract - Joint MOTD. The development of this young Ponte side through the season has been impressive. WL need it, but will they get it? Availability issues for the away side I hear and not a happy hunting ground, so yes, just (wouldn't put a penny on it though).
Old Crossleyans v Old Rishworthians - Shoud be a cracking derby. OR a well organised side and capable of a shock, especially at home. Going for a Crocs five pointer though.

howzat

• One of the boys
Reply #1 on: April 08, 2022, 11:43:34 AM
Beverley v Roundhegians- Bev 4 pointer- could go either way with both teams having nothing to play for.

Bradford Salem v Huddersfield YMCA- Both teams wont want to finish bottom, Salem to scrape the 4 points with home advantage.

Goole V Leos- Goole 5 points.

Borough V Dinnington- Borough 5 pointer. Dinnington have fallen of after loosing any chance of promotion

Selby V Bridlington- I think Bridlington will really want this as they still feel only 4 go up, think they will have something up their sleeve to replace their imports. Selby also seem to be struggling with availability.

WL V Ponte- WL to win at home especially if Ponte are struggling with availability. If the weather stays like this could even see WL getting a bonus point.

Crocs V Rish- Crocs 5 pointer to cement top two finish.

Barry D. Hatchett

• Finding my feet
Reply #2 on: April 09, 2022, 03:40:48 PM
Beverley v Roundhegians - DRAW.
Bradford Salem v Huddersfield YMCA - YM are a different beast at home. Home WIN.
Goole v Leodensians - I have watched Goole a number of times this year and over previous seasons. Great style of rugby and underachievers. Today though... Home WIN.
Middlesborough v Dinnington - Boro should be home and dry after this one. Result should be fitting of the IPL. Home WIN.
Selby v Bridlington - DRAW.
West Leeds v Pontefract - If true about missing players, WL to take this one to the end - Pontefract to be lucky to avoid a red card and a ban. DRAW.
Old Crossleyans v Old Rishworthians - Crocs to secure second and set up a terrific final day clash for the top spot (if Boro slip on any banana skins).

Sorry for the delay - finding my feet in the online world!