$txt['mentions'] = 'Mentions'; $txt['scheduled_task_removeMentions'] = 'Remove seen mentions'; $txt['scheduled_task_desc_removeMentions'] = 'Automatically removes seen mentions older than the specified days'; Predictions 30.4.22

Predictions 30.4.22

This is a discussion for the topic Predictions 30.4.22 on the board Yorkshire 3.

Author Topic: Predictions 30.4.22  (Read 1403 times)

From Full Back to Flank

• Finding my feet
on: April 26, 2022, 12:04:05 PM
The last round of fixtures for the final league standings. Congratulations to Harrogate, they have been outstanding this year and they deserve a top 2 spot.

Castleford vs Knottingley HWO- a real shame, but I hope Knottingley are back next year

Halifax Vandals vs Barnsley- I am really pleased that Barnsley get the opportunity to finish their season, it was a shame to hear that WPL couldn't fulfil the fixture last week. They deserve to play a game that gives them the opportunity to win the league. Barnsley by 30

Ossett vs West Park Leeds- I really hope WPL get a side together after the RFU ruled that the game must be played. We cannot wait to host them. Always back your own team. Ossett win

gateprop

• Paternal Voice of the Silent Majority
Reply #1 on: April 26, 2022, 09:57:12 PM
Unfortunately can’t see any more fixtures being played this season other than Vandals v Barnsley this weekend. No chance WPL can get a team out away this week when they couldn’t at home last week. Shame for Ossett as they’ve a fair bit of momentum at the moment and would have wanted a big home performance to end the season. Exciting times ahead though on and off the pitch for Ossett looking at the plans for the development of their sports ground.

Unfortunately can’t see Knottingley playing this week and don’t see why Knottingley or Hemsworth would want to play the week after either.

Big one at Vandals though. I would absolutely love it if they could do us a favour and beat Barnsley. Barnsley have to start as huge favourites but Vandals on their own pitch you never know. Fingers crossed for a Vandals win.

Caravanboys

• One of the boys
Reply #2 on: April 27, 2022, 07:36:37 AM
Yes got to agree no games other than vandals. Vandals should do well over the bar with I suspect a coach trip on the cards for Barnsley who will want to celebrate winning the league and vandals will want to get this game on.
« Last Edit: April 27, 2022, 12:34:29 PM by Caravanboys »

hobbo

• Legend
Reply #3 on: April 27, 2022, 07:46:03 AM
Unfortunately can’t see any more fixtures being played this season other than Vandals v Barnsley this weekend. No chance WPL can get a team out away this week when they couldn’t at home last week. Shame for Ossett as they’ve a fair bit of momentum at the moment and would have wanted a big home performance to end the season. Exciting times ahead though on and off the pitch for Ossett looking at the plans for the development of their sports ground.

Unfortunately can’t see Knottingley playing this week and don’t see why Knottingley or Hemsworth would want to play the week after either.

Big one at Vandals though. I would absolutely love it if they could do us a favour and beat Barnsley. Barnsley have to start as huge favourites but Vandals on their own pitch you never know. Fingers crossed for a Vandals win.

Oh I don't know - I'd quite like to see Barnsley win.  But each to their own GP. ;-)

From Full Back to Flank

• Finding my feet
Reply #4 on: April 27, 2022, 10:44:05 AM

Thank you gateprop. Things are exciting at the moment and we have really turned a corner on the pitch as of late. I think we are 7 out of 8 wins, which has been a strong finish to the season. I think WPL will come as they voted to have the fixture on Saturday after a meeting with the RFU. We will see!

Russell Crow

• Finding my feet
Reply #5 on: April 27, 2022, 11:23:57 AM
Interesting…call off against Barnsley but turn upto play Ossett…RFU need to have a serious look at Walkovers next season.
Ní dhéanfadh an soal capall rasa d’asal