$txt['mentions'] = 'Mentions'; $txt['scheduled_task_removeMentions'] = 'Remove seen mentions'; $txt['scheduled_task_desc_removeMentions'] = 'Automatically removes seen mentions older than the specified days'; Bramley promoted

Author Topic: Bramley promoted  (Read 902 times)

Offline Thorne321

• Finding my feet
    • View Profile
Bramley promoted
« on: August 02, 2022, 11:00:30 PM »
Hearing bramley have been promoted to y2 ( due to old grovians) and WIbsey dropping out of y3
What will happen regarding the leagues 3  back to 12 teams
Looks like a review of league and possibly new fixture list coming out

Offline Beachy

• Forum old hand
    • View Profile
Re: Bramley promoted
« Reply #1 on: August 03, 2022, 10:57:29 AM »
Looks like we've ended up with a 12 team league after all. It's a shame to see so many teams struggling up and down the leagues having to drop out but it's not surprising and it's a sign of the times unfortunately and I think a lot more clubs are on the verge too. Hopefully the teams who have had to drop out can get back in the leagues soon.

Offline BEZ

• Forum old hand
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 03, 2022, 12:39:34 PM »
New Fixtures Just released

Offline hobbo

• Legend
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 04, 2022, 11:55:57 AM »
Looks like we've ended up with a 12 team league after all. It's a shame to see so many teams struggling up and down the leagues having to drop out but it's not surprising and it's a sign of the times unfortunately and I think a lot more clubs are on the verge too. Hopefully the teams who have had to drop out can get back in the leagues soon.

Congrats to Bramley.  Decent team and will go well in Y2.
Massive shame about so many teams dropping out of the leagues.  As you say Beachy it's a sign of the times which is unfortunate.  It won't be the last we hear of this sort of thing.  12 teams in the league will hopefully give players a few more breaks and ability to uphold more fixtures.