$txt['mentions'] = 'Mentions'; $txt['scheduled_task_removeMentions'] = 'Remove seen mentions'; $txt['scheduled_task_desc_removeMentions'] = 'Automatically removes seen mentions older than the specified days'; North Ribblesdale

North Ribblesdale

This is a discussion for the topic North Ribblesdale on the board Merit Leagues.

Author Topic: North Ribblesdale  (Read 361 times)

Rob13

• Forum old hand
on: November 14, 2022, 07:21:35 PM
Enjoyed a great game against their 2's on Saturday edging the game 7-15 in Ilkley 3's favour. By far our hardest game over the last three seasons and really made us work for the result. Them farmers are strong.

One of the last proper clubs in my opinion, always enjoy our trips to Grove Park. What I don't enjoy is the hangover after.

Ribbflagman

• A little respect please...
Reply #1 on: November 15, 2022, 02:39:44 PM
Glad you had a good day out. Am told it was a tight game with only a point in it until very late in the game. We do try to be a bit of an old fashioned club which goes against us in some ways but benefits in others. Sorry I was not there as I went to Northallerton to watch us get our first away win so well deserved. Hope the hangover didnt cost too much. Please give my best regards to Pristine Shorts whom I met up with in Tokyo at the world cup.

Rob13

• Forum old hand
Reply #2 on: November 15, 2022, 06:31:26 PM
I believe we ran into your lads in Skipton on the way back.Decent lads.