$txt['mentions'] = 'Mentions'; $txt['scheduled_task_removeMentions'] = 'Remove seen mentions'; $txt['scheduled_task_desc_removeMentions'] = 'Automatically removes seen mentions older than the specified days'; Week 12 Fixtures

Week 12 Fixtures

This is a discussion for the topic Week 12 Fixtures on the board Yorkshire 3.

Author Topic: Week 12 Fixtures  (Read 1165 times)

BEZ

• Forum old hand
on: November 23, 2022, 03:26:03 PM
Firstly, I would like to send our condolences from everyone at Knottingley to Toms Family and to our neighbours at Selby RUFC, we know first-hand what you boys are going through.

We Can only reiterate what has already been said. if you are struggling. Reach out and don't keep it to yourself. its ok to talk, there is always another way Boys.

This week's fixtures..

Hoping for a big upset to dethrone the current frontrunners

Burley V Skipton - AWAY WIN

Castleford V Sheffield Medicals - AWAY WIN

Halifax Vandals V Ossett - HOME WIN

Hemsworth V Knottingley - AWAY WIN

Leeds Medics and Dentists V Thornensians - HOME WIN

Thirsk V West Park Leeds - HOME WIN

Pomfresian

• Legend
  • duplex crucis
Reply #1 on: November 23, 2022, 05:18:05 PM
Sentiments to firstly Tom`s family and in particular to his daughter who looked up to him as if he was her super hero and rightly so. Very very sad

I knew Tom quite well Bez and to be honest this has devastated me and my lad more than I thought it ever would. A terrible loss and totally against his grain, or so it appeared on the surface. A great lad, a great captain, leader and a thoroughly decent kid who would do anything for you if asked.

Beat myself up but never saw this coming. It just shows what is going on when that door is shut I guess. Reach out and talk to someone, it can always be sorted out!

I hope (and I know they will) Selby RUFC do the right things and commemorate his memory.

Thinking of you pal..

Thorne321

• Finding my feet
Reply #2 on: November 26, 2022, 10:23:46 AM

Burley

Castleford

Halifax Vandals 

Hemsworth

Thornensians

Thirsk