$txt['mentions'] = 'Mentions'; $txt['scheduled_task_removeMentions'] = 'Remove seen mentions'; $txt['scheduled_task_desc_removeMentions'] = 'Automatically removes seen mentions older than the specified days'; 10th Feb

10th Feb

This is a discussion for the topic 10th Feb on the board Regional One (North East).

Author Topic: 10th Feb  (Read 1075 times)

Differ Lid

• Forum old hand
on: February 09, 2024, 01:02:40 PM
Well I suppose this week most people except York will be hoping the games will be on. Very congested end to the season if not.

Although Harrogate Vs Alnwick is no longer appearing on the fixtures for this weekend?

Harrogate vs Alnwick (assuming it’s on)
Will go for a Harrogate Win. Keep the promotion hopes alive. Recent signings and potential names being bounced around certainly sound like a club who want to return to Nat 2 at the first time of asking by any means possible.

Scunthorpe Vs Blaydon
Blaydons season is now fully over in my opinion, and a middle table battle isn’t going to excite anyone. Travelling to Scunthorpe will do little to inspire the troops. Scunny comfortable Win

Ilkley Vs Driffield
Recent adverts for Player Coaches at Ilkley certainly show intent for something. Have they been employed in time for this weekends fixture?
Driffield Win on a heavy pitch

Bin Juice

• Finding my feet
Reply #1 on: February 09, 2024, 01:39:51 PM
Harrogate vs Alnwick - Alnwick to put a dent in Harrogate's promotion hopes. Alnwick by a score.

Scunthorpe vs Blaydon - Close game and think the conditions will play a part, hard to back against an away defeat for Blaydon. Draw.

Ilkley vs Driffield - Ilkley to push the Driff lads all the way, but can see Driffield's style of rugby taking it in the last 20. Driffield

Differ Lid

• Forum old hand
Reply #2 on: February 09, 2024, 01:49:17 PM
Harrogate Vs Alnwick Postponed. Only free weekend now for both 9th March other then Easter Saturday
« Last Edit: February 09, 2024, 01:57:39 PM by Differ Lid »

ponte animal

• One of the boys
Reply #3 on: February 09, 2024, 03:56:53 PM
Scunthorpe vs Blaydon -Looking good for Scunny to stay up, home win.

Ilkley vs Driffield - Driff comfortably