$txt['mentions'] = 'Mentions'; $txt['scheduled_task_removeMentions'] = 'Remove seen mentions'; $txt['scheduled_task_desc_removeMentions'] = 'Automatically removes seen mentions older than the specified days'; Yorkshire 2 2024/25

Yorkshire 2 2024/25

This is a discussion for the topic Yorkshire 2 2024/25 on the board Yorkshire 2 .

Author Topic: Yorkshire 2 2024/25  (Read 3021 times)

Ossett 9 no more

• Forum old hand
Reply #15 on: July 01, 2024, 01:54:03 PM
Blooming Heck Lockers , think I offered to buy you a pint last season too , I best get saving up again .....................

Ribbflagman

• A little respect please...
Reply #16 on: July 01, 2024, 06:44:05 PM
Looking at the Bees website most of the recruits are returning from Uni and/or a couple from higher up coming back. Their narrative seems to be an ambition to turn two teams out regularly, which IMHO should have been the absolute minimum achievement for the past however many seasons for an ex national one club. Lets see what transpires.
Also interesting to see that coach Carl Patterson has gone to Halifax (and taken a player with him, must be large envelopes in Halifax, which takes his clubs over the allowed limit in golf to thirteen or so) Good luck to him, but he cant go much lower than Y3.

Rob13

• Forum old hand
Reply #17 on: July 01, 2024, 10:32:48 PM
I don't think Patto has left on the best of terms either speaking with their stand off.

Locked Out

• Paternal Voice of the Silent Majority
  • Life is serious enough...
Reply #18 on: July 10, 2024, 08:50:04 AM
Ossie - I believe your 1s and 2s are coming over to Ripon together for a gentle soiree, so if you're on the bus, will ensure hospitality.

Caravanboys

• One of the boys
Reply #19 on: July 10, 2024, 04:26:32 PM
Carnt see past Bees pulling the stops out to get back up.
Ripon and Yarnbury will be thereabouts.
The rest of the league should be fairly open and on there day anyone can beat anyone.
All the best for the new season.

Oncea9

• Finding my feet
Reply #20 on: July 11, 2024, 10:44:06 AM
Out of curiosity locked out,where has said coach goodness to?

Locked Out

• Paternal Voice of the Silent Majority
  • Life is serious enough...
Reply #21 on: July 15, 2024, 01:58:05 PM
Niners - our chap, who came to us from HLH two seasons ago has landed a dream job with a club in Hong Kong. As a professional sports analyst (he was inspirational in Ripon's pre-match research and preparation), he was tapped up to go and do same over there, so will be playing, coaching and analysing. Tough gig in that heat!

Golferkev

• Finding my feet
Reply #22 on: July 15, 2024, 04:31:01 PM

Also interesting to see that coach Carl Patterson has gone to Halifax (and taken a player with him, must be large envelopes in Halifax, which takes his clubs over the allowed limit in golf to thirteen or so)

Sorry to be pedantic on this one Flaggy but the allowed number of clubs in golf is 14
Which means he’s got at least one more move left in him