$txt['mentions'] = 'Mentions'; $txt['scheduled_task_removeMentions'] = 'Remove seen mentions'; $txt['scheduled_task_desc_removeMentions'] = 'Automatically removes seen mentions older than the specified days'; Sheff to beat Team Northumbria by +60

Sheff to beat Team Northumbria by +60

This is a discussion for the topic Sheff to beat Team Northumbria by +60 on the board Regional Two (North & North East).

Poll

Will they???

Yes
4 (23.5%)
No
13 (76.5%)

Total Members Voted: 15

Author Topic: Sheff to beat Team Northumbria by +60  (Read 10134 times)

Machiavelli

on: November 15, 2011, 12:49:36 PM
Done deal in my opinion...

Hello

• Forum old hand
Reply #1 on: November 15, 2011, 01:00:50 PM
Bloody hell Machiavelli, that is some score line. Having looked at TN's results this year they appear to be struggling and therefore Sheffield will be looking for a victory as we do each weekend. I think the emphasis will be to get the victory and let the points scored take care of itself. 

Machiavelli

Reply #2 on: November 15, 2011, 03:13:18 PM
Well Malton managed 45 and supposedly made hard work of it !!!! We're better than them ... So 2 and 2 together !

Benthefactor

• Finding my feet
Reply #3 on: November 15, 2011, 03:15:29 PM
it wouldnt surprise me as team northumbria are a very poor side! i also heard that every player gets paid 50pound a gamem anybody know if this isnt true as its alot of money being paid that is really just being thrown away! and also malton will beat sheffield in 3 weeks!!

Benjamin Button

• Forum old hand
Reply #4 on: November 15, 2011, 04:43:18 PM
 poll says otherwise Machiavelli. You seem very confident this week, but never when you’re up against the better teams in the league.

You also seem besotted with Malton?

Machiavelli

Reply #5 on: November 15, 2011, 05:03:27 PM
Besotted ... I think we were the better side last year... I also during both games found the players, and a handful of spectators to be arrogant. Especially at abbeypark last year, I was on the same side of the pitch as no 9 (who I assume had been dropped) and his band of merry men... For an average (at best) player him and his colleagues handled themselves terribly. I have reasons for anti- ness ! 

vincent

• One of the boys
Reply #6 on: November 15, 2011, 05:43:27 PM
If you go into a game predicting scores I think your setting yourself up for a big fall! Sheff should just turn up do there job, if they do I think everyone here will agree they will win! Result first scoreline second.

Benjamin Button

• Forum old hand
Reply #7 on: November 15, 2011, 05:45:04 PM
 Maltons current number 9 is holding on by the skin of his teeth. The Malton faithful would much rather see the 2nd team 9 Dan Cattle in there. So there might be a few changes again by the time you play Malton in a few weeks

How did the Malton players handle themselves so badly? Malton had their captain/coach sent off after 10 mins and the ref gave you everything

Hello

• Forum old hand
Reply #8 on: November 15, 2011, 05:55:53 PM
Vincent I see that you have taken what I said regarding the result and scoreline and rehashed it. Can all you do is copy me? You chuff

Machiavelli

Reply #9 on: November 15, 2011, 06:18:59 PM
If he is holding on? Why is he there if nobody likes him there ..... Probably why 2nd teamers aren't happy !

Benthefactor

• Finding my feet
Reply #10 on: November 15, 2011, 06:43:53 PM
Both no9's get game time in the 1st team it is a healthy competition for that position and i dont see where this '2nd team players are not happy' conversation is coming from i know all the players and there isn't any problems.

machiavelli you will lose in 3weeks!!! are you a player?

vincent

• One of the boys
Reply #11 on: November 15, 2011, 09:39:53 PM
Hello am I not allowed my opinion? I tend not to read your posts because you talk so much twoddle!! Looking at what you have put I do see for once and I do mean for once your not talking out of your bum!

Machiavelli

Reply #12 on: November 15, 2011, 09:57:52 PM
No I'm not anymore.

Hello

• Forum old hand
Reply #13 on: November 15, 2011, 10:16:23 PM
Of course you can have your opinion Vincent, I'm just amazed that you agreed with me. Are you taking part in Movemebr cos I ave got such a handlebar moustache now its brilliant

Benjamin Button

• Forum old hand
Reply #14 on: November 15, 2011, 10:20:36 PM
Bent he factor. How do you know so much about Malton. Are you a player? I have heard that 1sts and 2nds are doing well with some great players in both teams.

BUT all is not well, morale is low with numbers dwindling at training - due to picking players that are not locals and they can’t make the commitment to the club.

How many trained tonight Bent factor?