$txt['mentions'] = 'Mentions'; $txt['scheduled_task_removeMentions'] = 'Remove seen mentions'; $txt['scheduled_task_desc_removeMentions'] = 'Automatically removes seen mentions older than the specified days'; Y3 is even quieter than last week

Y3 is even quieter than last week

This is a discussion for the topic Y3 is even quieter than last week on the board Yorkshire 3.

Author Topic: Y3 is even quieter than last week  (Read 6109 times)

T Rex

• A little respect please...
on: December 12, 2011, 07:35:46 PM
Come on lads - it is still 2 weeks-ish to christmas you cannot be on slow down yet.  Where are your comments on this weekend's games?
ATTITUDE - life is 10% what happens to me and 90% how I react to it

Idle Jim

• Forum old hand
Reply #1 on: December 12, 2011, 08:29:47 PM
You whine more than Hessle's fly half!!!

Seriously though I would rather a quiet board than have this one bombarded with some of the abuse and moortown balti we see on some of the other ones.

Have yet to write a report on Saturday's encounter but suffice to say it will reference the fact Thorne had Dumbledore filling in at tight head prop.......

Cheers
Jim

T Rex

Reply #2 on: December 12, 2011, 08:38:14 PM
I know we were struggling but that takes the biscuit. Might raise a few eyebrows at RFU headquarters with a registration form with his name on it. I am struggling to think who you mean. Ah, you mean d'artagnan the musketeer. He is 50 years old did you know

T Rex

Reply #3 on: December 12, 2011, 08:42:54 PM
Iagree that we don't need the abuse and moortown balti but it would be nice to hear about the games - I do whinge on though jim - it is a constant complaint from my dear girlfriend who once kicked me out because of it.

thorne 123

• Forum old hand
Reply #4 on: December 12, 2011, 09:04:40 PM
Jim you are right trex can moan for england,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,and on the sublect of standing props t123 was available this week for his return game against burley ,,,must have done something wrong never been asked again since we played you at thorne ,,

T Rex

Reply #5 on: December 12, 2011, 09:35:32 PM
Pot and kettle - you moan constantly about how the club treats you to the point nobody takes any notice of you. Are you available this weekend?

Radio Gnome

• Legend
  • I, for one, like Roman numerals.
Reply #6 on: December 12, 2011, 09:51:43 PM
How about talking us through Thorne's tries? One was scored by a young man making his debut for the 1st team - by the look of him he must have a very handsome father?!?

:)
Now I guess I'll have to tell 'em
That I got no cerebellum -  Ramones 1977

Idle Jim

• Forum old hand
Reply #7 on: December 12, 2011, 09:53:22 PM
Both Thornes tries lucky and from broken play :p

Radio Gnome

• Legend
  • I, for one, like Roman numerals.
Reply #8 on: December 12, 2011, 09:56:24 PM
Both Thornes tries lucky and from broken play :p

Is there a Thorne Jim who can provide a bit of balance? ;D
Now I guess I'll have to tell 'em
That I got no cerebellum -  Ramones 1977

T Rex

Reply #9 on: December 12, 2011, 10:01:13 PM
There were 2 17 yr olds making their debuts on Saturday if Owen Taylor scored I would be very careful what you say about his looks because his dad  is a referee!!

Idle Jim

• Forum old hand
Reply #10 on: December 12, 2011, 10:07:02 PM
I only speak the truth so can tell the story for both sides.

Oh, and there's no way Gandalf the prop is only 50! He's so old his beard knew Jesus...!

Cheers
Jim

T Rex

Reply #11 on: December 12, 2011, 10:29:35 PM
He knew his mother and father - he was one of the wise men.  I will let you revel in your glory jim as I was not at the game. There seems to be only me and t123 on the forum from Thorne these days so we won't get a balanced view

shrekane

Reply #12 on: December 13, 2011, 04:06:21 PM
Any big games this weekend?

thorne 123

• Forum old hand
Reply #13 on: December 14, 2011, 09:23:21 AM
 I think thorne vs old mod ,,,,,,could break thornes season ,,then it is an home game all the players should be available ,even me lol ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,trex i not available this week got to be keeping the midlands safe at 430

Ruggerbugger123

• Finding my feet
Reply #14 on: December 14, 2011, 07:21:32 PM
Predictions for Promotion:
Sheff Medics
Roundhegians
My predictions for relegation:
Old Mods
Hessle/ Vandals

I think the final spot is between vandals and hessle, but think Vandals could pull through after seeing saturdays result! Spoke to one of their old boys when i went up to watch last week and he said that they have had a very long injury list this season and in key positions, someone told me that there scrum half broke his ankle pre season and has only just returned (watched him last year and hes impressive)  and that they have had at least 4 players on the sidelines all season! players have only just started to come back hense the past two victories! They had an impressive No 10 when i watched last week aswell! Hope they dont stay up though would like to see a halifax derby next year! Think sheff medics will go up from what iv seen... there back line looks as strong as iv seen in this league! Happy Rugbying this weekend gents