$txt['mentions'] = 'Mentions'; $txt['scheduled_task_removeMentions'] = 'Remove seen mentions'; $txt['scheduled_task_desc_removeMentions'] = 'Automatically removes seen mentions older than the specified days'; Scarborough v Bridlington Is there bigger at this level anywhere???

Scarborough v Bridlington Is there bigger at this level anywhere???

This is a discussion for the topic Scarborough v Bridlington Is there bigger at this level anywhere??? on the board Yorkshire 1.

Author Topic: Scarborough v Bridlington Is there bigger at this level anywhere???  (Read 8822 times)

backrowbandit

• God
  • A little respect please...
  • Jealousy is the tribute mediocrity pays to genius
There is no way this match is going to be off. Great forecast on the coast.

The Groundsman has the pitch looking tip-top. 750 programmes ordered, 185 booked in for pre-match lunch (which will be 200 by Saturday). The match has been trailed on the back page of the local paper twice this week, Radio York will be broadcasting live for snipets.

BRING IT ON!

You can keep Twikers, the World Cup and the Premership. Nothing beats watching your home town team stuff it to your biggest rivals on a fresh Decembers day the week before Christmas.

If you're from Malton, Whitby, Driffield, Pocklington or York - I suggest you abandon your team for one week and come and see the CHRISTAMS CRACKER at Silver Royd.

How will Brid approach the game?. Normally their team talk is all about going up the coast to try and beat up the posh boys from the bigger club BUT Brid are top of the table and are full of talented rugby players? They don't do beating up this year, they do winning - OH NO, no team talk!!??

And what about Scabs? Sadly mid-table, players missing and lacking in confidence. But what's that i hear??? - suddenly out of nowhere the real Scarborough forwards turned up last week at Cas and played like the Scabs 8 of old. Big players back, playing like big players??

Well we'll know soon enough.

You're very quiet Mr Potatohead, is the thought of buying me a beer making you break out in a cold sweat?

« Last Edit: December 16, 2011, 01:29:38 AM by backrowbandit »
Loving all rugby but especially at grassroots level.

Knock On

• Finding my feet
The is no way this match is going to off. Great forecast on the coast.

I suggest you abandon your team for one week and come and see the CHRISTAMS CRACKER at Silver Royd.

Let us all hope BRB isn't responsible for proof reading the programme

CW, ( C2N )

• The lord of the Manor...
  • Trainee Moderator
The is no way this match is going to off. Great forecast on the coast.

You may have a point there, knockers.....I missed the rambling earlier ....but once you take a closer peak....I reckon, he was on the booze.... or busy with some scarb bimbette...??.. Or was the horseman sat on his lap, gently caressing his lobes, whilst planning the brid downfall, this coming ruggerday.... :P
"And the fourth angel poured out his vial upon the sun: and power was given unto him to scorch men with fire!"

mrpotatohead

• Finding my feet
ah brb u seem to be getting your knickers in a twist my misguided friend!
We are really looking forward to our little trip on Saturday. For once its nice going into the match without the pressures of both teams scrambling at the foot of the table trying to finish above each other.
Think it'll be a question of who copes the best with the missing players but at this time of year its the same throughout the league.
Don't worry tho, I've been saving some old bottle tops off the estate to buy you a beer come satday.
Best of British dear chap.  :D

Joey

• Finding my feet
 iI would stay home Mr Potatohead Craig Barrel is going to destroy your backline tomorrow , while Tom Harrison teaches Fatty how to run a backline and our fearless leader unleashes our mighty forward pack on your poor excuse for Pack the wet weather is here and your boys cant cope hahaha victory is ours!!

backrowbandit

• God
You really are a Joey, Joey. You obviously didn't realise that the board shows post history. A very poor effort of a Brid troll........ Unless it was a subtle case of parody, which I doubt!

mrpotatohead

• Finding my feet
Well I'm confused (which isn't hard) although we do have a number of joeys at our club.

Didn't think a certain experienced back would be playing tho after his run in with the law last week!

Matthew Hopkins

Thats what you get with too many kiwis.
Cant write, cant spell, cant think.
Driff - the club with IQ levels higher than Briddlepiddlekiwifiddle.
Not that thats difficult of course.

backrowbandit

• God
If that were true Mr ph, would that afford him hero status amoungst the Brid "traveller(s)ing" support??

And again if it were true, maybe a few hours spent in a cell with "bubba" will have made him very very angry. Watch out!!

On a serious note, can you ask all your players to park their caravans efficiently as the carpark will be full. :)

backrowbandit

• God
STOP PRESS: I've just been informed that there will be a viewing of the Brid promotional video on the big screen during the pre-match lunch. That should whip the crowd into a mad frenzy!

Bombardier29

• Paternal Voice of the Silent Majority
  • Drop the red donkey
Thats what you get with too many kiwis.
Cant write, cant spell, cant think.
Driff - the club with IQ levels higher than Briddlepiddlekiwifiddle.
Not that thats difficult of course.
This from someone we've alredy established has a IQ less than his shoe size.
When the second seal was opened another horse came out, a fairy red one. Its rider was given power to take the p*ss from the earth and to make men lay with each other. To him was given a large ego.

Pristine Shorts

So you don't think Keighley's the place to be at 2.15 tomorrow ?

backrowbandit

• God
Hmmmm. Is keighley ever the place to be?

Pristine Shorts

There's always a warm welcome for the Ilkley crowd... by the way, do I remember correctly that the players were warned off contributing to this site ?

backrowbandit

• God
Yes i agree they do make an effort at Keighley...

The Keighley players? I think Wagner and others were told not to post.... Could it be the Keighley committee man who also has a "league" role who made the order...??