Author Topic: 4 Horse & two weeks?  (Read 940 times)

Offline billog_zam

• Finding my feet
    • View Profile
4 Horse & two weeks?
« on: January 22, 2012, 01:45:03 PM »
has the league now shefield been beaten by billingham turned it into a 4 horse race between billingham, wheatley hills, middlesbrough and percy park???

And Anyone else think the league will be decided in two weeks when Billingham host Wheatley hills?

Offline Batman

• A little respect please...
    • View Profile
Re: 4 Horse & two weeks?
« Reply #1 on: January 22, 2012, 02:18:30 PM »
I think Billingham can lose and still be favourites to win the league. If we lose I think it will be a big ask to close the gap on bill.

We've also got to go to Boro so I wouldn't say that the Billingham game will decide the league.
WHRUFC.

Offline Benjamin Button

• Forum old hand
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 22, 2012, 02:52:03 PM »
For the team who does come 2nd. Who will the play off be most likley to be against and what are there chances. I dont know much about the other parallel league

Offline Hello

• Forum old hand
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 22, 2012, 03:42:02 PM »
After watching the Billingham vs Sheffield game and acknowledging the fact that Billingham were the better team on the day I would think that Billingham would gain automatic promotion. However please don't rule Sheffield out we have to host Park and travel to Middlesborough so I believe we still have a chance to finish second and certainly will play a deciding role who finishes second if we don't.

Offline treeman_90

• Finding my feet
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: January 22, 2012, 04:39:53 PM »
For the team who does come 2nd. Who will the play off be most likley to be against and what are there chances. I dont know much about the other parallel league

As it stands Widnes from North One West would travel to Wheatley hills with the winner going to National 3 North. Although its very close with Northwich and Liverpool St. Helens a few points behind Widnes. They're a decent, expansive rugby league style team with a nice set up.

Offline Benjamin Button

• Forum old hand
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: January 22, 2012, 10:33:24 PM »
No offence Hello but i dont think sheff will make it this season. What I do know is that after a season under their belt Malton and Sheff will be up there next season.