$txt['mentions'] = 'Mentions'; $txt['scheduled_task_removeMentions'] = 'Remove seen mentions'; $txt['scheduled_task_desc_removeMentions'] = 'Automatically removes seen mentions older than the specified days'; Teletubbies?? Honesty Please...

Teletubbies?? Honesty Please...

This is a discussion for the topic Teletubbies?? Honesty Please... on the board Yorkshire 1.

Author Topic: Teletubbies?? Honesty Please...  (Read 2637 times)

CW, ( C2N )

• The lord of the Manor...
  • Trainee Moderator
on: January 07, 2011, 09:36:54 PM
 Assuming the rest of yorkshire have trained this week...did anybody else feel like a teletubbie waddling round the field..
Christ, it's like pre season all over again! Can't wait for tomorrow to use the large oxygen cannisters we have rented for the days frollicks!  :-[
"And the fourth angel poured out his vial upon the sun: and power was given unto him to scorch men with fire!"

Eustace.L.Boots

• Legend
Reply #1 on: January 07, 2011, 09:38:06 PM
Yes, but at least I don't look like one Ginge...  ;D

CW, ( C2N )

• Trainee Moderator
Reply #2 on: January 07, 2011, 09:46:14 PM
Yes, i think i may remove this thread,however... suppose i made my own bed...... :o
"And the fourth angel poured out his vial upon the sun: and power was given unto him to scorch men with fire!"

Eustace.L.Boots

• Legend
Reply #3 on: January 07, 2011, 09:47:36 PM
Just paint the rest of your body orange and your away my old man! Just make sure that you give Malton some hassle would you.

CW, ( C2N )

• Trainee Moderator
Reply #4 on: January 08, 2011, 08:25:37 AM
 will do mate, it hasnt been below 2 deg all night up there, with light drizzle and a full cloud base....lets see 'em try and get out of it...??  >:(