$txt['mentions'] = 'Mentions'; $txt['scheduled_task_removeMentions'] = 'Remove seen mentions'; $txt['scheduled_task_desc_removeMentions'] = 'Automatically removes seen mentions older than the specified days'; Pontefract 3rds looking for a fixture 8th December

Pontefract 3rds looking for a fixture 8th December

This is a discussion for the topic Pontefract 3rds looking for a fixture 8th December on the board Seeking Fixtures.

Author Topic: Pontefract 3rds looking for a fixture 8th December  (Read 1857 times)

Used To Be Fast Once

• Forum old hand
on: December 04, 2012, 07:43:47 PM
 We are looking for a home game we have a ref etc all sorted but would travel away.Any offers message me  CHEERS  :)

Used To Be Fast Once

• Forum old hand
Reply #1 on: December 04, 2012, 07:45:16 PM
We should have been playing  Castleford 3rds but they have  just cried off they didnt fancy a return game after playing them at their place 4 weeks ago when they played Mikey Hayward Wheatley Hills 1st teamer and half a dozen off their 1st team who had cried off from playing |Ilkley in the cup.

Used To Be Fast Once

• Forum old hand
Reply #2 on: December 04, 2012, 09:37:51 PM
We now have a game Ossett 2nds

sjg

• One of the boys
Reply #3 on: December 08, 2012, 03:08:56 PM
The reason we "cried off" was so bouth ours and your second teams could fulfill their fixture instead of the 3rd team fixture due to player unavailability - (highest teams fixture come first and all that) but thismorning your seconds called off due to player unavailabilities, just wondering if your thirds played their home game

Regarding the game on november 10th i voiced my opinion of the players who played that day to one of your guys before and after the game and i lso didnt agree with how we handled it, im sure before the season is out we will come to your spot with our 3rds for a full and fair game

Used To Be Fast Once

• Forum old hand
Reply #4 on: December 09, 2012, 10:57:46 AM
Our 2nds lost 7 or 8 players friday night sat morning to 1st teamand  cry offs etc the 3rd team players who could have stepped up wouldnt go to Cas. 3rd team did play we gave Ossett 2 2nd team players they only had 13   .I hid hear from a couple of players that some of your players  supporters did think what went on was wrong.However its done with we will play you later in season if a game can be arranged