$txt['mentions'] = 'Mentions'; $txt['scheduled_task_removeMentions'] = 'Remove seen mentions'; $txt['scheduled_task_desc_removeMentions'] = 'Automatically removes seen mentions older than the specified days'; Promotion and the Drop

Author Topic: Promotion and the Drop  (Read 2870 times)

Offline Trufc

• Finding my feet
    • View Profile
Promotion and the Drop
« on: January 07, 2011, 10:56:28 AM »
I think Wath are a def promotion to Y2 there pack is outstanding and the scrum Half Bartlett is one of the best players in the league leading them around the park they may go undefeated all season.

I think Baildon will get the runners up spot but fear they may well come straight back down next season.

Old Otley seem to be the worst team in the league but i honestly dont think they are i have a feeling the Northalerton will bite the bullet and go down to Y4 and if 2 go down hard pressed between Old Otly and Halifax but ill go with Halifax

Any thoughts

Offline dave t

• Forum old hand
    • View Profile
Re: Promotion and the Drop
« Reply #1 on: January 07, 2011, 11:26:14 AM »
Wath look certs now for up but I think the second slot is wide open especially now the run of games has changed and their are no gaps to rest players etc. Anyone from Bailon, Goole, Roth, Bramley, Airebro'

Northallerton away was one of our toughest games this year and with a ropy ref anyone could come unstuck up there. Plus they usually come good in 2nd half of season so relegation will also be tough to call. No-one loses without a real battle in this division.

Offline Wath-scribe

• Finding my feet
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 07, 2011, 03:34:45 PM »
Hey, i think tomorrow (should the snow go away) will go a long way to telling how the season is going to go, after such a long lay off it is difficult to tell at the minute, I think Baildon are strong contenders to go up they appear to be getting stronger and stronger I'm just glad we played them at their place the first game of the season I'm willing to bet it is now an almost impossible place to go and get a victory. Lets hope plenty of rugby is played tomorrow!

Antichrist

« Reply #3 on: January 07, 2011, 03:36:37 PM »
Booooooooo where's my post gone?Freedom of speach?

Offline His Lordship

• God
  • A little respect please...
  • No need to kneel...
    • View Profile
    • Steve's Twitter
« Reply #4 on: January 07, 2011, 06:05:43 PM »
Which post - I haven't removed anything and the moderation log doesn't show anything having been removed.

Antichrist

« Reply #5 on: January 07, 2011, 11:26:52 PM »
Sorry Steve jumped the gun!

Offline His Lordship

• God
  • A little respect please...
  • No need to kneel...
    • View Profile
    • Steve's Twitter
« Reply #6 on: January 08, 2011, 10:25:04 AM »
Do you have a history of things happening prematurely? ;)

Antichrist

« Reply #7 on: January 08, 2011, 10:48:15 AM »
Now that would be telling!