$txt['mentions'] = 'Mentions'; $txt['scheduled_task_removeMentions'] = 'Remove seen mentions'; $txt['scheduled_task_desc_removeMentions'] = 'Automatically removes seen mentions older than the specified days'; Come on then!

Come on then!

This is a discussion for the topic Come on then! on the board Regional Two (North & North East).

Author Topic: Come on then!  (Read 5684 times)

Sausage Roll

• One of the boys
Reply #15 on: January 07, 2013, 12:59:33 AM
K Swiss I was indeed Machiavelli. That much is true, I misinterpreted your comment. I thought you were saying I was also il principe. I'm not.  It was fun.... But once is funny twice ..... Isn't. You boys are having a good season this year. Keep it up.

Sausage Roll

• One of the boys
Reply #16 on: January 07, 2013, 01:02:41 AM
Ps. You don't have a source at Malton, I told poste at the charity game last year I was Machiavelli ..... You big fibber. X

kronos47

• A little respect please...
Reply #17 on: January 07, 2013, 09:50:44 AM
Colly wobble, late post on a school night?! Yes your correct about Mr Poste. However my network reaches far and wide, so keep your nose clean...

Yes season going ok, we have a bit of strength and quality in most positions and have been lucky on the injury front, secondly our 2s who I am involved with, are on there day pretty strong and although we have a number of students most of the guys are from Sheff and out of the M&Js.

So onwards and upwards however we will probably get pumped at yours as we usually do.
We are all in the gutter, but some of us are looking at the Stars.
*Oscar Wilde 1895

kronos47

Reply #18 on: January 07, 2013, 11:11:43 AM
Colly, Obviously not the most effective of networks as I have been informed that you play for Ilkley now!

Heads will roll, lives will be made miserable.;.;.

Cheers special K X

*Oscar Wilde 1895

kronos47

Reply #19 on: January 07, 2013, 10:50:20 PM
Ah cheers Robert.
*Oscar Wilde 1895

havearestfor10

Reply #20 on: January 08, 2013, 06:44:08 PM
The problem with this leagues teams is a lot are 1 dimensional. WL is right once the 1 dimension doesn't work they run out of ideas.
Even the top teams are like this, they just take longer to work out.