$txt['mentions'] = 'Mentions'; $txt['scheduled_task_removeMentions'] = 'Remove seen mentions'; $txt['scheduled_task_desc_removeMentions'] = 'Automatically removes seen mentions older than the specified days'; Re-run of: Prediction! - Week17, 19th January 2013

Re-run of: Prediction! - Week17, 19th January 2013

This is a discussion for the topic Re-run of: Prediction! - Week17, 19th January 2013 on the board Yorkshire 2 .

Poll

Should we lock predictions in Week17 until the games are played, or should we be allowed to change our predictions right up until kick-off on the day the games are played?

Lock the topic, not allowing any changes
7 (36.8%)
Undecided
2 (10.5%)
Allow changes up until KO on the day of the game(s)
10 (52.6%)

Total Members Voted: 17

Voting closed: January 26, 2013, 01:57:45 PM

Author Topic: Re-run of: Prediction! - Week17, 19th January 2013  (Read 27044 times)

SkippyScrum

• Forum old hand
  • We came, we saw, we had tea & scones.
Reply #105 on: February 02, 2013, 07:43:25 PM
Haha I was correct at the time, I would like to point out, so there will be no bum showing skippy. I might PM you a little flesh if you turn over Ripon ;)
It was quite the blaze, smelled like a BBQ too, them chicken fillets I use to make me attractive roasted up a treat.

Ha Ha Ha,  I am waitng for that PM Mr  gatekeeper !! I promise not to share your harris with the rest of the forum  8)

The Gatekeeper

• One of the boys
Reply #106 on: February 03, 2013, 02:58:16 PM
 ;D  ;D ;D hahaha go on skipton. Chuffed to pieces for you. Skippy I'm a man of my word. But in the interest of aesthetics I might need an afternoon of grooming
Knowledge of what is does not open the door directly to what should be. Albert Einstein
The will to win, the desire to succeed, the urge to reach your full potential... these are the keys that will unlock the door to personal excellence. Confucius