$txt['mentions'] = 'Mentions'; $txt['scheduled_task_removeMentions'] = 'Remove seen mentions'; $txt['scheduled_task_desc_removeMentions'] = 'Automatically removes seen mentions older than the specified days'; Course here at Dinnington on Sunday

Course here at Dinnington on Sunday

This is a discussion for the topic Course here at Dinnington on Sunday on the board Ladies Rugby.

Author Topic: Course here at Dinnington on Sunday  (Read 3094 times)

KezPaulKyle

• Finding my feet
on: September 25, 2013, 10:33:44 PM
We are looking forward to seeing as many ladies and girls from as many Clubs as possible here on Sunday at 1pm - it should be great!

His Lordship

• God
  • A little respect please...
  • No need to kneel...
    • Steve's Twitter
Reply #1 on: September 26, 2013, 08:59:55 AM
Welcome KezPaulKyle, looks like a must for all ladies wanting to play the game, or those already playing who want some extra RFU coaching http://www.dinningtonrugby.net/Women%20&%20Girls%20day%20@%20dinnington.pdf

DonnaB

• Finding my feet
Reply #2 on: October 01, 2013, 08:47:57 PM
Sadly the course was only attended by 1 club and that was DRUFC......the ladies had a great afternoon and want to thank everyone involved.

KezPaulKyle

• Finding my feet
Reply #3 on: October 06, 2013, 09:27:34 AM
Yes, Donna, that was a shame, but we had a great time anyway.  There were 16 of us, and we learned to do line-outs and scrums.  It would have been great if we'd had ladies from more Clubs. x