$txt['mentions'] = 'Mentions'; $txt['scheduled_task_removeMentions'] = 'Remove seen mentions'; $txt['scheduled_task_desc_removeMentions'] = 'Automatically removes seen mentions older than the specified days'; Ashes to Ashes

Ashes to Ashes

This is a discussion for the topic Ashes to Ashes on the board Registration/Contact Information AND Miscellaneous Chat.

Author Topic: Ashes to Ashes  (Read 2487 times)

Red Horseman

• Legend of the Game
  • A little respect please...
  • Aquila non capit moscas.
on: December 09, 2013, 10:28:55 AM
Why?
Too much cricket leading to burnout?
Who agreed to back to back Ashes series?
LIFE IS TOO SHORT TO DRINK CHEAP WHISKY.

avinastella

Reply #1 on: December 09, 2013, 10:49:27 AM
Why?
Too much cricket leading to burnout?
Who agreed to back to back Ashes series?
The Accountants??
"Bother!" said Pooh, as he found his smack had talc in it.

Rob13

• Forum old hand
Reply #2 on: December 09, 2013, 01:31:18 PM
Cricket is boring beyond belief and I have never understood the amount of internationals they have

His Lordship

• God
  • No need to kneel...
    • Steve's Twitter
Reply #3 on: December 09, 2013, 07:46:18 PM
I never like to see an England team struggle at any sport, but I must admit that there is a small part of me that is quite pleased. I really got sick of listening to pundits talking about how poor we played in the summer and still beat them, so when we hit form in the winter series we'd coast it. We all love a laugh at the Aussies expense but I found it very disrespectful and you just never write them off at any sport.

flying_kiwi

• Forum old hand
Reply #4 on: December 09, 2013, 08:50:24 PM
Dare I say it I think the aussies ambushed the english. They worked you out over the last few tests here over the summer, built on that and got their selection and pitch preparations spot on..... Perth will be interesting.Should play Rankin and give him the instructions to get into the aussie top order, in particular Warner and Clarke. Haddin will nick off in Perth with a quicker wicket.

If all else fails follow the power house series of NZ V WI....