$txt['mentions'] = 'Mentions'; $txt['scheduled_task_removeMentions'] = 'Remove seen mentions'; $txt['scheduled_task_desc_removeMentions'] = 'Automatically removes seen mentions older than the specified days'; Who's the biggest S**t-stirrer on this forum and up their own a**e ?.

Who's the biggest S**t-stirrer on this forum and up their own a**e ?.

This is a discussion for the topic Who's the biggest S**t-stirrer on this forum and up their own a**e ?. on the board Registration/Contact Information AND Miscellaneous Chat.

Poll

Should this thread be put to a poll?

Author Topic: Who's the biggest S**t-stirrer on this forum and up their own a**e ?.  (Read 13136 times)

insider

• A little respect please...
Would you like me rip your head off I can do that if you like?
Please PM me and I will drive round so you can apologise before I hurt you.

As a wise friend of mine says! "My work here is done" you know I deserve the crown
Look good, feel good, play good

hoodie

• 4TOTTY
No i think your a bell that smells of n o b cheese so right back at you

How do you know a k**b smells of cheese?   :o
How do you know it doesn't?

..so you know it does  :D
Confront the fear, feel the courage, join the battle.

kronos47

Sorry for the delay in response. depends how you classify a bite.

Yours could have been Insidehim, or just a childish insult, mine I felt was a response to your insult.

As I say offer still stands.

I wonder when we will meet?
We are all in the gutter, but some of us are looking at the Stars.
*Oscar Wilde 1895

kronos47

Also you sound scared.
*Oscar Wilde 1895

insider

Yes I am scared my hungry little snapper fish! How could mine be classed as a bite sausage you was giving an apology. I decided to reel you in and watch you wiggle on the end of my line like the puppet fish I have made you! Uh im gonna drive round and get you. Behave yourself that was embarrassing. Did someones daddy let him have a big boy shandy with his tea. I remember when i had my first big boy shandy i became all brave too!
« Last Edit: February 05, 2014, 06:53:04 PM by Insider »

kronos47

It's such a shame we will never meet my little keyboard jockey. If you want to class it as a bite that's cool with me .
Oo oo, last word.
Do you know what forget that I was trying to have a go and be ((not very funny)I never claimed I was). And apologies for being an ass.

But do you know what Insider! I have read your posts and quite frankly you are a bit of aNay sayer when your not commenting n Grufc and that's ok but I would rather be me than you so forget you and forget your mother........ Hang on whats that? it's Mrs Insider ringing.....me answer "Hello Mrs Insider would you like me to come round and give you something to hang your towels on"?
Me "Yes I thought so Mrs I.. no problem".
F@@k you, love dad xx
*Oscar Wilde 1895

insider

You been drinking again? You are making less and less sense each day. Dont worry old timer when im done with you I will let you out my fish net and you can go be little fish in a big pond once more!

All the classic come backs from you were in there Mr Original you mum, your dad, mrs Insider, brilliant.

I have also heard you nose is massive too Gonzo so there would be somewhere for Mrs Insider to hang her towel which would be on the massive thing in the middle of your face only. Rumour has it you PE NIS is more like a large CL IT anyways you probs dont know what that looks like so take a look down and that flap of skin between your legs thats it.

Have a great day my little play thing
« Last Edit: February 06, 2014, 06:58:38 AM by Insider »