$txt['mentions'] = 'Mentions'; $txt['scheduled_task_removeMentions'] = 'Remove seen mentions'; $txt['scheduled_task_desc_removeMentions'] = 'Automatically removes seen mentions older than the specified days'; Score on the doors for the final game of a cracking season

Score on the doors for the final game of a cracking season

This is a discussion for the topic Score on the doors for the final game of a cracking season on the board Yorkshire 4.

Author Topic: Score on the doors for the final game of a cracking season  (Read 2823 times)

ye olde 9

• A little respect please...
Hornsea vs Bridge - Hornsea by 10
LC vs Hessle - LC win by 7
Mosborough vs Vandals - Mos by 5
Ensians vs York - Sorry York, but rebound Ensians by 30
Oaks vs Fax - a massive hangover for me, loving and leaving the lads. 0-0
Wetherby vs Ossett - high scoring draw.

It's been a cracker of a season!! :D

wilko1987

• Finding my feet
  • Mighty Corinthians
Reply #1 on: April 06, 2014, 08:21:20 PM
I agree Mark , its been one hell of a good season , especially for us , we have played well this year and improved over the last 2 years , as some of the other teams , love a good old banter and a chat with the players after the game , will be nice to have a break though , an holiday etc anyway here's my predictions for this week

Hornsea vs Bridge - BRIDGE
LC vs Hessle - CORINTHIANS BY 30 ( WE NEED 4 TRY'S TO SECURE 3RD SPOT I BELIEVE )
Mosborough vs Vandals - VANDALS
Ensians vs York - ENSIANS
Oaks vs Fax - FAX
Wetherby vs Ossett - OSSETT

Good luck all , Hope you all have a great off season and we'll see you in september :D

Leaping Lock

• Finding my feet
Reply #2 on: April 06, 2014, 08:42:57 PM
Ensians vs York - Sorry York, but rebound Ensians by 30

Humbled by you finally backing us Ye Olde!

This was our 1st game of the season which we drew.

So I think it's safe to say we need to be switched on and not go in assuming that the game will be over by half time!
Knowledge is knowing that a tomato is a fruit. Wisdom is not putting it in a fruit salad.

ye olde 9

Reply #3 on: April 06, 2014, 09:23:46 PM
Backed you all year pal :D

old style prop

• anyone seen me tabs.
Reply #4 on: April 06, 2014, 09:39:35 PM
will be going for the teams that still have something to play for which is battle to avoid drop an fight for bragging rights of 3rd spot.

Hornsea vs Bridge - Hornsea to win a close one.
LC vs Hessle - LC win by a lot and probable to get their elusive bonus point.
Mosborough vs Vandals - Mos to win a close one.
Ensians vs York - nothing game in terms of league position for either going for otley.
Oaks vs Fax - Fax still with outside chance of 3rd spot taking them to win
Wetherby vs Ossett - Wetherby with the bonus point win they need if LC fail to get the bp, or if they are given a win award from the uncontested scrums at bridge on sat.

Lock at last!

• One of the boys
Reply #5 on: April 07, 2014, 08:32:33 AM
Hornsea vs Bridge - Bridge by 20, Bridge are too big and will contol the tight well.

LC vs Hessle - LC win by 20, LC to clinch 3rd with a convincing win.

Mosborough vs Vandals - Mos by 10, Mos are very strong at home, but if Vandals field a strong team could surprise.

Ensians vs York - Ensians by alot, think they will end their season in style on the big pitch and show their class, no disrespect to York, and well done for staying up, quality effort with your injury list.

Oaks vs Fax - Fax by very few, full club coach trip so should at least all arrive on time!
Hope the emotions of losing Ye Olde 9 dont get the better of us and i can play through the tears.

Wetherby vs Ossett - Two of my Favorite sides so hoping for a 40-40 thrilling draw. But realisticly cant see Wetherby losing at home, Weth by 7.
Great season boys, if the body allows... already looking forward to next year.

Joltin

• Forum old hand
Reply #6 on: April 07, 2014, 08:39:44 AM
Hornsea vs Bridge - Bridge +7
LC vs Hessle - LC win by +7
Mosborough vs Vandals - Mos by -7
Ensians vs York - Ensians +7
Oaks vs Fax - Oaks +7
Wetherby vs Ossett - Weth +7

Enjoy the last game chaps, just think.. Saturdays wont be taping yourself together and moaning about the brisk chill. Going to be taping your wallet together ;).!!
Just cause you got the monkey off your back doesn't mean the circus has left town.

ClbNrg

• Legend
Reply #7 on: April 07, 2014, 10:13:36 AM
Hornsea vs Bridge
Hornsea will be up for this but IMO Bridge will be too strong. Hornsea to run them close though.

LC vs Hessle
LC. Good team, especially at home. Hessle down now anyhow so LC to nail 3rd spot.

Mosborough vs Vandals
Mos to make home advantage count and stay in Y4

Ensians vs York
Fax spoiled the party last week, so the boys will want to leave the league on a high. York are a good team but at home Ensians to win.

Oaks vs Fax
I am going to go for a fax win and see Ye Olde 9 off with a solid win.

Wetherby vs Ossett
Wetherby good at home, I do not think it will be a bonus pointer though, which leaves LC third (i think?)

Good luck all, I have enjoyed this season as a spectator, thanks to all teams for the entertaining rugby!!