$txt['mentions'] = 'Mentions'; $txt['scheduled_task_removeMentions'] = 'Remove seen mentions'; $txt['scheduled_task_desc_removeMentions'] = 'Automatically removes seen mentions older than the specified days'; Now for the business end of the season, 10th Jan predictions!

Now for the business end of the season, 10th Jan predictions!

This is a discussion for the topic Now for the business end of the season, 10th Jan predictions! on the board Yorkshire 4.

Author Topic: Now for the business end of the season, 10th Jan predictions!  (Read 2845 times)

ye olde 9

• A little respect please...
I hope you all had a great Christmas, eaten too much and lost loads of fitness :)

It's time for the promotion hopefuls to put up or shut up, same with bottom end of the table.

Halifax vs Hornsea - A long trip for the boys, think it maybe tougher than Fax will hope for, 23-18 Fax win.

Vandals vs Oaks - Vandals are finding form, 34-12 Vandals win

Mosborough vs Wensleydale - This weeks upset, dales student style of play to upset the borough forwards, 21-23 Dale win.

Ossett vs Knaresborough - A game of 2 halves (each side of the pitch, firm and mud bath), Ossett win 28-9

Skipton vs Corinthians - lets see.

York RI vs Wetherby - It will either be a tough game for the champions elect or a romp, Wetherby win 6-12.

wilko1987

• Finding my feet
  • Mighty Corinthians
Reply #1 on: January 04, 2015, 09:22:36 PM
Halifax vs Hornsea - A long trip for the boys, think it maybe tougher than Fax will hope for, 23-18 Fax win.

Vandals vs Oaks - DRAW

Mosborough vs Wensleydale - WENSLEYDALE
N
Ossett vs Knaresborough - OSSETT

Skipton vs Corinthians - NICE BREAK TO GET SOME INJURED PLAYERS BACK FIT , CORINTHIANS TO WIN BY 15

York RI vs Wetherby - WETHERBY BY 40.

shamu

• Finding my feet
Reply #2 on: January 04, 2015, 10:09:04 PM
Looking forward to the remainder of the season, for us without doubt the biggest single issue is lack of strength in depth. we are doing our best to run an occasional second team but when we get a few injuries we really struggle to win, this is not to detract from the teams who have beaten us so far, they were good value for their wins. We are hoping to be at full strength for Wetherby this weekend and hope to give them their hardest game so far.. we shall see. Good luck to everyone in the run in to the end of the season.

ye olde 9

Reply #3 on: January 04, 2015, 10:26:30 PM
Wilks good to hear you are at full strength.

Centre of Gravity

• Finding my feet
Reply #4 on: January 06, 2015, 07:51:04 AM
Halifax vs Hornsea - Halifax +BP
Vandals vs Oaks - Vandals by less than 10pts
Mosborough vs Wensleydale - Mosborough by less than 10pts
Ossett vs Knaresborough - Ossett +BP
Skipton vs Corinthians - Skipton +BP and LC losing BP 
York RI vs Wetherby - Wetherby +BP ..but RI to show themselves as the next best outfit in Y4 (when all fit)

Skipton & Corinthians is the game of the week... I tip the losers to drift away into mid-table mediocrity.

old style prop

• anyone seen me tabs.
Reply #5 on: January 06, 2015, 12:09:24 PM
Halifax vs Hornsea - Halifax 5 pointer
Vandals vs Oaks - Vandals 5 pointer
Mosborough vs Wensleydale - Mosborough 4 points dale losing bp
Ossett vs Knaresborough - Ossett 5 pointer
Skipton vs Corinthians - Skipton 4 points LC 1
York RI vs Wetherby - Wetherby 5 pointer but expecting anouther very tough game so big potential banana skin.

The skipton LC game should be a cracker given how close it is for 2nd spot massive game for both sides would be a great one for any neutral to watch, but i could see the game at York being even better to watch. York are a tough unit to crack at home and will be going out all guns blazing to be the first team to take wetherby's unbeaten run away from them. A win for honrsea, Oaks or boro would be a surprise but if any of them can pull it off would be a massive boost for there survival hopes. Good luck all.

Lock at last!

• One of the boys
Reply #6 on: January 06, 2015, 03:14:27 PM
Halifax vs Hornsea - Halifax by 15+ we should be back to full strength, and a long trip for the Hollins men.
Vandals vs Oaks - Vandals by 20, it will be cold up the hill!!
Mosborough vs Wensleydale - Mosborough by -7, game of the week for me, could be a close one.
Ossett vs Knaresborough - Ossett by 20+ too strong at home, difficult place to travel.
Skipton vs Corinthians - Skipton by 10+ LC will not like Skiptons care free running rugby on a decent sized pitch.
York RI vs Wetherby - Wetherby by 20+, York may be able to disrubt, but wetherby have too much class this year.

ye olde 9

Reply #7 on: January 06, 2015, 07:51:04 PM
Lock at last, care free!!!