$txt['mentions'] = 'Mentions'; $txt['scheduled_task_removeMentions'] = 'Remove seen mentions'; $txt['scheduled_task_desc_removeMentions'] = 'Automatically removes seen mentions older than the specified days'; The seasons final scores

The seasons final scores

This is a discussion for the topic The seasons final scores on the board Yorkshire 2 .

Author Topic: The seasons final scores  (Read 18325 times)

leg

• Legend
Reply #30 on: April 21, 2015, 07:47:53 PM
Not that I know.

Avinastella was saying something a few weeks back which turned out to be complete bowlarks.

Fredsbar

• Paternal Voice of the Silent Majority
Reply #31 on: April 21, 2015, 08:23:44 PM
Moortown have 20 points from last season's 'mistakes' suspended until the end of 2015-16. 'Twas 40 points deduction with 20 suspended.

avinastella

• A little respect please...
Reply #32 on: April 21, 2015, 08:31:47 PM
Not that I know.

I do believe we heard that before. No issues with player registration was the explanation you chaps gave.  ::)
"Bother!" said Pooh, as he found his smack had talc in it.

insider

• A little respect please...
Reply #33 on: April 21, 2015, 08:40:31 PM
If points are to be deducted surely it should be in the season they have done potentially something wrong
Look good, feel good, play good

leg

• Legend
Reply #34 on: April 21, 2015, 09:59:53 PM
Not that I know.

I do believe we heard that before. No issues with player registration was the explanation you chaps gave.  ::)

As far as I'm aware fredsbar is correct, but there's nowt more to it and it's unlikely to happen again.

Go take your rod somewhere else Stella, the season is over and you can go fish in Yorkshire 1 now.