$txt['mentions'] = 'Mentions'; $txt['scheduled_task_removeMentions'] = 'Remove seen mentions'; $txt['scheduled_task_desc_removeMentions'] = 'Automatically removes seen mentions older than the specified days'; Wheatley players set to leave

Wheatley players set to leave

This is a discussion for the topic Wheatley players set to leave on the board Regional Two (North & North East).

Author Topic: Wheatley players set to leave  (Read 13623 times)

kronos47

• A little respect please...
Reply #30 on: May 31, 2015, 10:31:45 AM
Robin won't be playing anymore Kronos, had too many reasonably bad injuries in the last 2 years, so just going to be a Wheatley season ticket holder

Oh dear sorry to hear that pal.

Best of luck in the future.

Meant to ask were u playing for Otley 2s when our man hurt his Neck and the ambulance drove on the pitch earlier this year?
We are all in the gutter, but some of us are looking at the Stars.
*Oscar Wilde 1895

Burnsy

• Twitter
Reply #31 on: May 31, 2015, 11:08:00 AM
Is that in a professional capacity or voluntary????????

It's the most expensive sport you could imagine, pads, helmet, gold lycra pants, subs, bus trips to Scotland, pre-match and post match meals, so far from professional.
6 Nations Prediction League Winner Due To Botts Generosity 2011

The biggest downside of sudden unexpected death is being unable to delete your Internet search history.

Burnsy

• Twitter
Reply #32 on: May 31, 2015, 11:10:07 AM
Robin won't be playing anymore Kronos, had too many reasonably bad injuries in the last 2 years, so just going to be a Wheatley season ticket holder

Oh dear sorry to hear that pal.

Best of luck in the future.

Meant to ask were u playing for Otley 2s when our man hurt his Neck and the ambulance drove on the pitch earlier this year?

Are you sorry for seeing a talented lad retiring at such a young age, or having to watch Wheatley all next season?
6 Nations Prediction League Winner Due To Botts Generosity 2011

The biggest downside of sudden unexpected death is being unable to delete your Internet search history.

kronos47

Reply #33 on: May 31, 2015, 03:20:21 PM
The former Garfield, with a soupçon of the latter.

Why don't you play for us under an assumed name in our 2s in the YMP.

I will provide you with a curly wig and we can claim ignorance if found out. What is the worst that can happen?
We are all in the gutter, but some of us are looking at the Stars.
*Oscar Wilde 1895

Robin

• Finding my feet
Reply #34 on: May 31, 2015, 10:20:58 PM
I was mate
That was my first game back since October
Wouldn't say I played but I was on the field

porkies

• The lord of the Manor...
Reply #35 on: June 01, 2015, 06:29:53 PM
Robin mate, take a season off and let you're injury recover and hopefully you're confidence will also return. You're too young and too good a player to pack in this early.
Get full medical clearance before you do return though, I appreciate you can ill afford to lose many brain cells and you don't want to end up as daft as your old man  ;D

Chief Selector

• Forum old hand
Reply #36 on: June 01, 2015, 10:33:57 PM
Good luck Robin.... Good advice from Porkies