$txt['mentions'] = 'Mentions'; $txt['scheduled_task_removeMentions'] = 'Remove seen mentions'; $txt['scheduled_task_desc_removeMentions'] = 'Automatically removes seen mentions older than the specified days'; NEW SEASON IS NEARLY HERE!!

NEW SEASON IS NEARLY HERE!!

This is a discussion for the topic NEW SEASON IS NEARLY HERE!! on the board Yorkshire 2 .

Author Topic: NEW SEASON IS NEARLY HERE!!  (Read 3656 times)

BEZ

• Forum old hand
on: August 07, 2015, 06:28:23 PM
Evening ladies & gents let the rugby and lancashire banter begin. Hope you all are well (except BRB) he's a knobb

hoodie

• A little respect please...
  • 4TOTTY
Reply #1 on: August 07, 2015, 08:06:07 PM
Say what you mean Bez ... don't hold back
Confront the fear, feel the courage, join the battle.

hoodie

• 4TOTTY
Reply #2 on: August 07, 2015, 08:07:41 PM
Welcome back Bez

furners

Reply #3 on: August 07, 2015, 09:21:15 PM
Hoodsters

Are you the b'stard love child of this Bez chap .. man love detector alert there I suggest !!

hoodie

• 4TOTTY
Reply #4 on: August 07, 2015, 10:40:03 PM
Clearly furners old chap you know nothing of the reputation of the 'Bez'
The man speaks the truth and how it is...
And fear naught my gent your Bentley will be safe next to my bmx, with mags may I add, when your shadow darkens the corridors of Marsh lane but obviously you'll have to provide the fee of a couple of blackies eggs (already blown) and a snake belt for a unscratchable return of mechanical chariot in which you arrived in.

furners

Reply #5 on: August 14, 2015, 03:03:51 PM
Hoodster

I thank you young feller me lad . I look forward to my visit to swamp lane now fear and trepidationless with your promise of free passage . I shall throw in some arthritis pants for big Al and polish for Beechies billy big balls rigger boots as a gesture of good willy .

What's happening down there now t pits shut and power station going same way t boot ??

Will not tingley now become a commuter town for the financial types from Leeds ?? Best get practising on your abacus me old !

oldmanrip

Reply #6 on: August 14, 2015, 03:15:04 PM
hello again one and all

good to see my nemesis Hoodie here already and Bez I know you don't like us but good to see you back too... ps I believe your favourite rip player is now an ex-rip player much to many peoples relief!!!!

BEZ

• Forum old hand
Reply #7 on: August 15, 2015, 11:01:27 AM
Furners. Are you secret poster or a attention seeking poster using there real name and photo. like me.  ;)

You a player/supporter? From which club? I'm hoping ponte or cas. Can't wait for both  Derbys this season.

Oldmanrip, take it you're on about that great overweight gobshitte 2nd rower.?  Take it his family have upped their caravans and transit vans to pastures new.
 Can't wait to see the lad who likes to give me free beer on sidelines. Hope he leaves is it in his pint glass this time.

furners

Reply #8 on: August 15, 2015, 03:32:20 PM
Bezzers

My club/s are the Godalming ladies (vets) Randwick and Pontefract seeing as you impolitely ask . Further to your additional enquiries  I think I can safely say that I am nothing like you in every aspect .I have participated in the forum for Y1 but now we are on the poundland division can indulge in some fun and frivolity with new chumsters . I am fortunate in my outlook to rugby....... I don't care who wins its a silly game for silly people emphasis on game ! !

Must dash Stuart Lancaster on the blower asking for some advice ..

Oldandslow

Reply #9 on: August 15, 2015, 07:06:29 PM
Bez

Four weeks today Knottingley will be playing at Pontefract so you and Furners can have a pint or three together.

Pontefract, Castleford and Knottingley all in Yorkshire 2 will make for 6 cracking local games.

furners

Reply #10 on: August 15, 2015, 07:32:06 PM
Bezzers

Ps..... Is that photograph really you ....are you related to the telly character of my youth Mr pastry ??? Mate with that white moustache your a dead spit for the feller !

BEZ

• Forum old hand
Reply #11 on: August 17, 2015, 05:29:03 PM

[attachment deleted by admin]