$txt['mentions'] = 'Mentions'; $txt['scheduled_task_removeMentions'] = 'Remove seen mentions'; $txt['scheduled_task_desc_removeMentions'] = 'Automatically removes seen mentions older than the specified days'; New seasons here 1st game Predictions

New seasons here 1st game Predictions

This is a discussion for the topic New seasons here 1st game Predictions on the board Yorkshire 4.

Author Topic: New seasons here 1st game Predictions  (Read 5137 times)

HRUFC

• Forum old hand
  • To dare is to do
on: August 30, 2015, 09:23:44 AM

Halifax Vandals - Wensleydale  - Wensleydale ,       
Hemsworth - Sheffield Oaks   - hemsworth         
Hessle - Rotherham Clifton     - Hessle       
Leeds Corinthians -  Skipton - Skipton
Ossett - Mosborough - Ossett
York Railway Institute - Burley  - burley   

Ben 10

• Finding my feet
Reply #1 on: August 30, 2015, 12:19:41 PM
Vandals v Wensleydale

Hemsworth v Sheffield Oaks

Hessle v Rotherham Clifton

Leeds Corinthians v Skipton

Ossett v Mosborough 

York RI v Burley

Old_hook

• One of the boys
Reply #2 on: August 31, 2015, 08:56:05 PM
Vandals v Wensleydale- dale to continue to improve and will take this one as a marker for their intent this year!

Hemsworth v oaks- hemsworth to start with a fairly comfortable win

Hessle v Clifton- hessle to take this

LC vs Skipton- I have a lot of respect and time for a few of the LC lads... Wilko and chav... So I'd like to see an LC win but I think Skipton will be trying to fire on all cylinders to try and rectify their demise in recent years down the yorkshire levels so I have to say Skipton.

Ossett v Mosborough- always a good battle as they are a big set of forwards and Ossett have always loved the front up battle!! Ossett are ready to go now and can't wait for the season to start! Ossett victory!

York ri v Burley- love playing RI and if they have their team out then they are hard to beat at home.   York RI victory here!

Good luck all!

Too Old But Cant Stop

• Forum old hand
Reply #3 on: August 31, 2015, 09:19:00 PM
Vandals v Wensleydale - with holiday silly season not quite over, a lengthy away trip might not be ideal.  Home win.
Hemsworth v Sheffield Oaks - could be a feisty one, but I fancy Hemsworth to be tough to beat at home this year.
Hessle v Rotherham Clifton - home advantage as I have no recent knoweldge about either team.
Leeds Corinthians v Skipton - Skipton will be up there this year in my opinion and so despite a tough opening game i fancy an away win.
Ossett v Mosborough - I believe Ossett will have prepped well and so I will go with a home win.
York RI v Burley - very tough opening fixture but I fancy our boys to start strong.

ye olde 9

• A little respect please...
Reply #4 on: September 01, 2015, 07:50:04 AM
Halifax Vandals - Wensleydale  - Vandals by 8       
Hemsworth - Sheffield Oaks   - hemsworth by 5       
Hessle - Rotherham Clifton     - draw     
Leeds Corinthians -  Skipton - Tough game for us, let's see
Ossett - Mosborough - draw
York Railway Institute - Burley  - York by 3

Patches

• One of the boys
Reply #5 on: September 01, 2015, 06:13:55 PM
Halifax Vandals - Wensleydale     
Hemsworth - Sheffield Oaks       
Hessle - Rotherham Clifton
Leeds Corinthians -  Skipton
Ossett - Mosborough
York Railway Institute - Burley

Jimmy85

• Forum old hand
Reply #6 on: September 02, 2015, 09:16:04 AM

Hemsworth - Sheffield Oaks     -     Hemsworth by 30       
Hessle - Rotherham Clifton     -      Hessle by 20
Leeds Corinthians -  Skipton     -     Skipton by 25
Ossett - Mosborough     -     Mosborough by 20
York Railway Institute - Burley     -     York by 3

Good luck to everyone for the season ahead!

Pick My Games

• Finding my feet
Reply #7 on: September 02, 2015, 12:08:10 PM
Halifax Vandals vs Wensleydale  - If Vandals can carry on the form from the end of last season, i fancy them to be up there battling for 2nd spot. If Wensleydale didn't rely on farmers and could put their best side out throughout the whole season, i would fancy them for top spot - Vandals by 7 

Hemsworth vs Sheffield Oaks - Tough start for Oaks although a friend of mine at Hemsworth tells me its the right time to play them as they still have a few away for a couple more weeks - Hemsworth by 20

Hessle vs Rotherham Clifton - Hard place to go - Hessle by 20

Leeds Corinthians vs Skipton - Title favourites start with a tricky trip to Leeds. Again as is so often the case, in this league it depends which sides turn up, but i expect Skipton to start well here - Skipton by 12

Ossett vs Mosborough - Could be the closest game of the weekend. Whichever pack can dominate will probably win. When i saw Mos last year i always thought they were a couple of backs short of been a challenging team. If they have managed to recruit any, i fancy them but as i dont know, i will go - Draw 

York Railway Institute vs Burley - Again, if York have managed to keep the nucleus of last years side together, they should be in the top half again. Burley coming down, were unlucky the couple of times i saw them last year and will want to be bouncing straight back up - Burley by 3

Complete and utter guess work for the majority of this as i have no idea who has recruited or even kept players from last year?
Good luck to all.

Fletchersnewhip

• Finding my feet
Reply #8 on: September 02, 2015, 03:32:37 PM
Halifax Vandals +30 v Wensleydale         
Hemsworth +50 v Sheffield Oaks   - Hemsworth will be pushing to go straight back up           
Hessle +30 v Rotherham Clifton             
Leeds Corinthians v  Skipton +40  Can't see anyone stopping Skipton this season 
Ossett +20 v Mosborough
York RI v Burley  +60   RI seem to be struggling for numbers, couldn't fulfil last weeks Trophy game.     

can only pass oneway

• Finding my feet
Reply #9 on: September 02, 2015, 09:05:54 PM
Vandals v Wensleydale - wensleydale by a few

Hemsworth v Sheffield Oaks - hemsworth always strong at home

Hessle v Rotherham Clifton - hessle just home advantage

Leeds Corinthians v Skipton - leeds c to win in close battle

Ossett v Mosborough - ossett home advantage

York RI v Burley - burley gotta back us to start strong
Looking forward to the new season I want that 10 shirt

glass bones

• Finding my feet
Reply #10 on: September 03, 2015, 09:28:31 PM
Interesting seeing quite a few people write off Sheffield Oaks, especially with their capture of 'national league' players....

In all honesty though should be a cracking game down at Hemsworth, with us going through a bit of a transition phase and Oaks having such a good pre season, looking forward to it. I'd always back us though and will go for Hemsworth win.

As I've not been part of Hemsworth for a while I don't wanna comment on the other games, no idea what teams are like these days!

glass bones

• Finding my feet
Reply #11 on: September 05, 2015, 09:08:45 AM
GAME DAY!