$txt['mentions'] = 'Mentions'; $txt['scheduled_task_removeMentions'] = 'Remove seen mentions'; $txt['scheduled_task_desc_removeMentions'] = 'Automatically removes seen mentions older than the specified days'; Week 6 - Bants

Week 6 - Bants

This is a discussion for the topic Week 6 - Bants on the board Yorkshire 2 .

Author Topic: Week 6 - Bants  (Read 2892 times)

singapore slinger

• One of the boys
on: October 08, 2015, 11:29:43 AM
Im bored so:

Keighley v Leos - Beefy Keefly too strong at home, Leos already on downward spiral long before ski season
Moortown v barnsley - two inconsistent teams, the cliche of "which team will turn up" applies to both here
Ponte v Old Rish - wouldn't have put ponte down to lose against grovians, some weird results this year... home advantage to count, fiji still in a huff about not qualifying despite playing some of their best rugby
Ripon v Knottla - more punches and dog mess thrown around than at a gypsy wedding, can Knottingley negate the linesman? will Ripon find the tackles too hard? it will be tight, there will be fights!
Hegians v grovians - something seems to be happening at hegians who were below par last year, picking up plenty of points now, i think grovians may not be able to put together back to back wins here... another one difficult to predict
Shmeds v wath - After last week where we were out-played by Wath I cant see any other winners
WL v Castleford - we cant get complacent, too many sides in the running for promotion... desperate to keep our unbeaten run, this will be a big test of that

Rugby may have many problems, but the gravest is undoubtedly that of the persistence of summer

riplad

• Finding my feet
Reply #1 on: October 08, 2015, 02:35:00 PM
slinger - knottla are away so no dog poo i'm sure they will still punch us thou :)

hoodie

• A little respect please...
  • 4TOTTY
Reply #2 on: October 08, 2015, 03:26:45 PM
slinger - knottla are away so no dog poo i'm sure they will still punch us thou :)

Bless Riplad only poo there will be coming from the the Ripon support ???? ... hope the knott 'la boys don't play too rough for the supporters eyes
Confront the fear, feel the courage, join the battle.

old.n.knawled

• One of the boys
Reply #3 on: October 08, 2015, 04:44:53 PM

Probably true

old.n.knawled

• One of the boys
Reply #4 on: October 08, 2015, 04:50:25 PM
Keighley v Leos - Leos might as well just call it a day now.

Moortown v barnsley - Shame Barnsley's performances cant match their facilities

Ponte v Old Rish - Ponte to rally after their destruction last week

Ripon v Knottla -

Hegians v grovians - Hegians have asked for an early kick-off does this mean they are missing players, who knows. Hegians 8 is also an OG, lets hope his play can match his chat.

Shmeds v wath - Wath only seem to be able to play on the postage stamp

WL v Castleford - WL at a jolly canter

hobbo

• Legend
Reply #5 on: October 09, 2015, 09:44:16 AM

Bless Riplad only poo there will be coming from the the Ripon support ???? ... hope the knott 'la boys don't play too rough for the supporters eyes

Hey we are joking about the tackling too hard thing, but hasn't Alesana Tuilagi just been given a 5 week ban for bumping someone off?? Unnecessary roughness creeping into the game? 

andyn

• Forum old hand
Reply #6 on: October 09, 2015, 01:03:10 PM
Keighley v Leos - Keighley will be too strong at home for Leos
Moortown v barnsley - The 'Kiwi' plane landed on Monday with 4 new recruits.......whether the express signing has worked i dont know
Ponte v Old Rish - Ponte need to win this, and should at home.
Ripon v Knottla - Hopefully both sides will let their rugby do the talking
Hegians v grovians - Groves doing well and adapting to life in Yorks 2...... if hegians are at strength they should pip it
Shmeds v wath - Wath too strong up front for the students
WL v Castleford - We need to be better than last week, simple.