$txt['mentions'] = 'Mentions'; $txt['scheduled_task_removeMentions'] = 'Remove seen mentions'; $txt['scheduled_task_desc_removeMentions'] = 'Automatically removes seen mentions older than the specified days'; Week 9 banter

Week 9 banter

This is a discussion for the topic Week 9 banter on the board Yorkshire 2 .

Author Topic: Week 9 banter  (Read 2668 times)

sliotar

• Forum old hand
on: November 05, 2015, 05:08:41 PM
Bored so thought I'd give this a go

Barnsley v Roundhegians - even with a break Barnsley will likely get a tonking unless they got 15 new players in the last 2 weeks
Castleford v Keighley - Keighley to cruise home with a 15pt+ win. would like to see a Castleford win to spice up the 2nd place race
Knottingley v Leodensians - missed the game 2 weeks ago but heard Knots are terrible. Leos are slightly less rubbish so away win
Old Grovians v Ripon - OGs at home. haven't played OG so no idea if they're any good but home advantage to win
Old Rishworthians v Sheffield Medicals - ORs pitch will be heavy as f#ck after the rain so the students will hate every minute of this game
Pontefract v West Leeds - would've said this could be a good tight game a few weeks back but now WL to ease a 10/15pt win
Wath upon Dearne v Moortown - Wath at home so expecting a big pack to appear so looking forward to it. have they moved from the junior pitch they use to have? Wingers should probably bring some gloves to stay warm

singapore slinger

• One of the boys
Reply #1 on: November 07, 2015, 08:55:48 PM
Bored so thought I'd give this a go

Barnsley v Roundhegians - even with a break Barnsley will likely get a tonking unless they got 15 new players in the last 2 weeks
Castleford v Keighley - Keighley to cruise home with a 15pt+ win. would like to see a Castleford win to spice up the 2nd place race
Knottingley v Leodensians - missed the game 2 weeks ago but heard Knots are terrible. Leos are slightly less rubbish so away win
Old Grovians v Ripon - OGs at home. haven't played OG so no idea if they're any good but home advantage to win
Old Rishworthians v Sheffield Medicals - ORs pitch will be heavy as f#ck after the rain so the students will hate every minute of this game
Pontefract v West Leeds - would've said this could be a good tight game a few weeks back but now WL to ease a 10/15pt win
Wath upon Dearne v Moortown - Wath at home so expecting a big pack to appear so looking forward to it. have they moved from the junior pitch they use to have? Wingers should probably bring some gloves to stay warm

Oops
Rugby may have many problems, but the gravest is undoubtedly that of the persistence of summer

sliotar

• Forum old hand
Reply #2 on: November 08, 2015, 08:41:58 PM
Do I have egg on my face.......