$txt['mentions'] = 'Mentions'; $txt['scheduled_task_removeMentions'] = 'Remove seen mentions'; $txt['scheduled_task_desc_removeMentions'] = 'Automatically removes seen mentions older than the specified days'; Bramley or Baildon

Bramley or Baildon

This is a discussion for the topic Bramley or Baildon on the board Yorkshire 4.

Author Topic: Bramley or Baildon  (Read 5301 times)

HRUFC

• Forum old hand
  • To dare is to do
on: April 26, 2016, 06:08:27 PM
Bramley or Baildon will follow Rotherham through the y3 trap door Baildon are 3 clear but have played all there games while bramley still have a game to play !

Bramley are clearly a top half y3 team with some very serious disaplinary issues, if they sorted there issues out could easily be pushing a title challenge out in y3 next season ( if they stay up )

Baildon will be a difficult place to travel to in there 1890 cricket club dump making Bramley look like Hiltons !

silverback

• Forum old hand
  • Riverside
Reply #1 on: April 27, 2016, 10:12:44 AM
A bit Harsh about Baildon    i quite like the roaring fire      Either way both will be tough    especially Bramley    we have had some right royal battles with them Boys

i think it will be Baildon to Join us in 4   as Bramley will be too strong for Aireborough

Too Old But Cant Stop

• Forum old hand
Reply #2 on: April 27, 2016, 01:29:02 PM
Id like to see Bramley win, however Aireborough are on a great run of form.  Should be a great game.

Boatracer

• Legend
  • Lose on the pitch, win by the bar.
Reply #3 on: April 28, 2016, 06:04:47 AM
Can't disagree with the original assessment. I was well impressed with Bramley's new refurbishment
Yes, my scrum cap is wee coloured...

ClbNrg

• Legend
Reply #4 on: April 28, 2016, 10:28:57 AM
Id like to see Bramley win, however Aireborough are on a great run of form.  Should be a great game.

Aire are a much improved side now compared to the start of the season.

Too Old But Cant Stop

• Forum old hand
Reply #5 on: April 28, 2016, 11:41:31 AM

Aire are a much improved side now compared to the start of the season.

It seems so, looking at recent results.

Watched your lads last night and they looked great, better team by a stretch.  Robbed by a couple of dodgy try's in my eyes!  Thought your 6 was outstanding.

ClbNrg

• Legend
Reply #6 on: April 28, 2016, 03:09:18 PM
^ thanks mate, the lads can hold their heads high.

rcholmes

• Finding my feet
Reply #7 on: April 30, 2016, 06:03:28 PM
Aire 30 - 27 Bramley. Various rumours going around about whether they will even be relegated and starting on minus points regardless of which league they are in so we'll just have to wait and see what the powers that be decide!

avinastella

• A little respect please...
Reply #8 on: April 30, 2016, 06:16:52 PM
I'd say they are down based on results above.
Level transfer into y1 required.
"Bother!" said Pooh, as he found his smack had talc in it.

ye olde 9

• A little respect please...
Reply #9 on: April 30, 2016, 11:09:10 PM
I know nothing about nothing but instead of punishing them again why don't the rfu appoint an rfu coach for a year to oversee everything. A stick is not always the answer.

Boatracer

• Legend
  • Lose on the pitch, win by the bar.
Reply #10 on: April 30, 2016, 11:27:24 PM
Bramley or Baildon will follow Rotherham through the y3 trap door Baildon are 3 clear but have played all there games while bramley still have a game to play !

Bramley are clearly a top half y3 team with some very serious disaplinary issues, if they sorted there issues out could easily be pushing a title challenge out in y3 next season ( if they stay up )

Baildon will be a difficult place to travel to in there 1890 cricket club dump making Bramley look like Hiltons !

You got your wish pal. Shame we couldn't give you a blast from the past. Not too big a shame like
Yes, my scrum cap is wee coloured...